Chapter 7 (Part Two)

They entered their hotel room peacefully. He is grateful that Taehyung remained quiet and just leaned on him inside the cab. He helped him to get in the bed and tucked him in.

Jin went to the kitchen to get some cold water when suddenly he heard a click of a pistol on his right ear.

"Target locked."

"What's the meaning of this Taehyung?" Jin wanted to look behind but Taehyung pressed the gun to back of his head. He can feel the cold end of the pistol that moved from his head down to his back.

"What's holding you back, Jin? Am I not enough for you?"

Jin's heart beat was hammering against his chest. Will Taehyung kill him now?

Jin shivers as he felt Taehyung tugged him to the bedroom holding him with his one hand and the other that holds the gun. A sudden gush of air left his lungs as he pressed the gun more firmly now against his throat. Taehyung is too strong even though he's drunk.

"I don't know what you are talking about Taehyung. Drop the gun and we'll talk."

"No! You talk! Who is that Noona who called you this morning?"

"Why? Are you jealous, Mr .cop? Are you going to arrest me now?"

"Just answer me dammit!" Taehyung tightened his grip.

"You can't hurt me Tae."

Taehyung's free hand moved up to stroke his neck, in contrast to the cold metal against his skin.

"Tell me you want me, Jin, only me." ,

Taehyung turned him around and now he raised the gun until the end was pressed against his chin, which he used to lift his head and forced him to look at him.

"Look at me."

"I love you."

Taehyung was stunned with the words that he said and lose his defense. Jin didn't waste this opportunity. He grabbed Taehyung's wrist, and the gun dropped on the floor. Now he is holding Taehyung. Taehyung's back was pressed against his heated chest. His arm snaked around his waist and the one held his neck, choking him slightly. He lifted his chin and tilted his head. Their lips met and engaged in a scorching kiss.

"I'm yours Tae, only yours." Jin said to Taehyung in between their kisses. He felt a warm liquid on his cheeks. Taehyung is crying.

"I love you Jin. I'm not letting you go this time. Whatever it takes."

Jin cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears.

"You are still my little brat VV. And sometimes, you pissed me off so much. I want to fuck the shit out of you!"

"Then do it!"

"So, you like it rough huh?"

"Fuck me Jin until I forget my name."

That's all that Jin needs to lose all his control. Jin took off Taehyung's sweatshirt and helped him out of his pants. He removed his underwear and saw that Taehyung is already leaking with precum. Jin fought the urge to taste him.

Taehyung started to unbutton his shirt and let it fall from his shoulder. Taehyung started to kiss and his tongue trailed along his neck toward his chest. He sucked his pink nipple and he moaned with the delicious sensation he had brought him. Taehyung kneeled in front of him and started to unbuckle his belt and put the zipper down. Jin is still wearing his underwear when Taehyung started licking his cock through the fabric.

"Vv, you're still a tease." Jin said as he gripped Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung removed his underwear and he saw Jin's throbbing erection in front of him.

"Hi Jinconda, missed me?"

Jin can't help but to laugh with Taehyung's frolics. He felt weird when he became more aroused with his antics. He tugged Taehyung on the bed and hovered over him.

Jin bit Taehyung leaving red marks, littering all over his shoulder and neck. He heard a stuttered moans from Taehyung is now intoxicated with his kisses.

"You're making so much noise. I think you need some gag."

Jin crawled up onto Taehyung and straddled him. His cock is hanging proudly an inch away from his face.

"Suck me and I'll suck you too. I will make you feel good Vv."

"So you listened to my A playlist!" Taehyung laughed but he is nervous and excited at the same time.

"Stop talking and do the work."

Jin positioned himself while Taehyung still humming the Ariana's song. He leaned over the drawer to get his bag and took a small bottle.

Taehyung started to suck his cock while he poured the liquid onto his fingers. He always brought the Vigor after he saw Taehyung again. He felt that one day he will need it. And tonight is the night he'd been waiting for.

Jin held Taehyung's cock and sucked him too. Taehyung let out a choked moan and stopped sucking his dick. Now Taehyung is licking his length like a Popsicle and his legs became wobbly when he licked his slit.

Jin pushed his index finger onto Taehyung's glory hole and he felt him whimpered. He inserted another finger and another one and now Taehyung is a crying mess.

"You're so fucking tight Tae."

"It's only you Jin. I preserved it for you."

Jin positioned himself between his legs. He held his cock and teased his entrance. He entered his hole and Taehyung gripped the bed sheets tightly.

"Fuck, you're so big hyung."

Not being able to restrain himself another second, Jin thrusts harder and snapped his hips faster and faster.

"Keep this up and you'll make me cum." Taehyung grunted out and he couldn't stop himself from moving his body forward.

"Yes, vv Please cum, cum with me." Jin panted as his rhythm is getting more frantic

"Please cum inside of me Jin."

Jin slipped his hand and held Taehyung's erection and a few more strokes, he felt him convulsed. Taehyung grabbed his neck for a messy kiss and Jin reached his climax and spilled his seed on Taehyung.

Taehyung hugged him and pressed him on his chest while they catch their breath.

"That was amazing Hyung."

"Thank your jealous ass." Jin moved away and hugged Taehyung from behind.

"Are you married Hyung? I don't think I can take it anymore."

"Silly. Noona is my cousin."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Taehyung burrows his face on the pillow.

Jin grabbed his bag and pulled out a box.

"Tae, I want to give this to you. Open it."

Taehyung opened the box and saw a silver bracelet that shines against the dim light.

"This is beautiful Hyung, put it on me." Taehyung wriggled his hand and Jin took the bracelet out of the box.

"It fits perfectly on you Tae." Jin intertwined their fingers. "You must wear it 24/7. This will connect and bind us forever. This interlocking bracelet symbolizes infinity, Tae. Don't forget that."

"Love beyond Forever."

"Tae, I don't need a perfect relationship, I just need someone who won't give up on me."

"I don't know where I stand with you. All I know is every time I think of you, I want to be with you."

"I love you Vv." Jin kissed his forehead.

"I love you too Jin."