laura

"Merci!" Sav thanks the man holding her phone. He gives her a smile as she and I look at the picture we just took.

"We look like such tourists." She points out as I giggle.

"That's the best part of it!" I laugh as she puts her phone back in her purse.

It's been a few days or so, coming in on a week maybe, of Ross leaving all of a sudden with Ryland and Kelsey, and went to Arizona. Turns out, it was just some common symptoms, Stormie just has to stay there for a few more days; thank god it was nothing too serious. She sounds like such a light to everyone, hopefully I can meet her when we're both in LA.

For now, Sav and I are extending as much time as we can merging into French lifestyles. Going on trains all over, watching the lights, visiting the concert halls, everything! I won't lie, I was kinda bummed at first that Ross had to leave, especially since we were hitting it off so good, but I get it, I really do. Sav has been amazing, cheering me up and taking me places I could only dream of doing back home. My normal life back home seems so boring now, I can't imagine leaving this beautiful country.

Sav and I decide to have a snack at a café near Notre Dame, where we have some éclairs and coffee, our recent diet of the past few days.

I take a sip of my coffee as I watch Sav's eyebrows furrow.

"What?" I question as I lick my lips that have coffee resting on them.

"Have you been catching up with Kels' stories for the past few days?" She asks me a question back.

"Since she left? Only a bit if I get to her while surfing online, why?"

"She's been posting very cryptic and sad messages."

"Has she?" I ask, as I start to remember the posts I've seen her post, "Oh yeah maybe she has! Why, what happened?"

"I don't know." Sav answers me, a defeated tone laced in her voice, "I've tried texting her a few days ago but I got no response."

"Hm okay I'll try then." I assure her, "We can only hope that she's doing okay."

"Yeah." She tsks in defeat and sadness, "Well anyways, how's loverboy doing?"

"Oh my god when will you stop calling him loverboy." I groan before quickly laughing along with her.

"I'm sorry that's just what I think you call him." She shrugs as she takes a bite into her éclair. I don't miss the smirk she has on her lips though.

"Why the hell would you think I call anyone loverboy." A cringe rolls off my back as she laughs again.

"Oh I'm sorry, I know you don't. You call him rockstar."

My eyes widen before I can even stop my reaction, "What?"

She smirks in approval at my reaction, obviously proving she was right, "You know, for two people who wanna keep their whatever-is-going-on-between-you-two on the down low, you're exposing a lot online."

"What do you mean?" I try laughing to make me come off natural, but judging from her laugh, I can tell it didn't.

"Your latest post? Red dress? Smoking hot by the way."

I give her a quick smile, so I don't lose my train of thought, or before the conversation switches, "Why what was said on that post?"

She rolls her eyes before giving me a look dead into me, "Laura, don't play dumb."

"I'm not!" I exclaim defensively, earning a few surprised glances over at us, including Sav.

"Sorry, that seems like I snapped." I sigh before taking a deep breath and explaining, "You're just worrying me that something big happened."