ross

"Okay bro!" Ryland whistles as I come out of the washroom. Ry asked me to get ready in his hotel room so we can call Rocky later. He's currently taking care of our house alone, and frankly, I'm petrified for the house to even stay standing.

"Hey Kelsey." I acknowledge her as I spot her peel her arms off my brother. When she turns around to face me, I see her lipgloss smudged. I take a quick glance at Ryland's lips before he has a chance to wipe his mouth, and spot lipgloss on the corner of his lips, and a bit on his lower lip.

"Shiny lips, Ry." I smirk. Their eyes widen with realization, before both fixing their appearance.

"Well I should be going anyways," Kelsey cuts the tension in the air, "my call time is in an hour." She clarifies before standing up from the bed.

"Bye, baby." She almost whispers as she gives Ry a peck, before putting on her heels.

"See you later, Ross!" She smiles at me. I return her gesture, before spotting her give a quick wink at Ryland, but before she left, she turned around to face me one last time.

"She's really happy." She tells me. She gives me a genuine smile before actually leaving. I blush for a second, just so that my brother wouldn't see me, and tease me more than he already has.

"You done?" He asks, referring to me getting ready. I turn around to face him as I hum in approval, as I take a seat at their sofa. I see him get up from his bed at the corner of my eye before groaning.

"Well if you'll excuse me, I need to take care of an issue I just realized I had." I hear him grumble as his voice travels to the washroom.

"With me a door away?" I shiver from disgust, "Well I'm sorry I ruined your playtime."

He whines, in an annoyed tone as I hear the bathroom door shut. I laugh before opening my phone.

I see that my phone is flooded with messages from family, friends, and work; more specifically, my manager. She says People Magazine are asking for a statement about my "sudden burst of emotions". Jesus! Well in my defence, everyone in Laura's comment section around real dicks. Like leave the girl alone! To be fair, that is how I started talking to her, but she's just too nice to continue talking to me.

Ah, Laura. That girl is unlike any other I've probably ever met. She carries herself with such poise, and won't stand down for anything less. I'm honestly so lucky to be the one she chose. I get so excited with her that I want to do so much with her, but we also had our first kiss after one date. But normal me would never do that, I'd take time to get to now the girl, but man, this girl just drives me crazy. Can't go to sleep at night without smiling about her. Jeez, hearing me talk about her now, I better be careful with my words around her, wouldn't want to scare her off..

"Okay," Ryland busts out the bathroom door and walks towards me, "red, black, or blue tie?"

"None, I think you should wear a butterfly." I struggle to keep my smile to myself.

Ryland rolls his eyes in annoyance before snapping, "C'mon be serious!"

"I thought you color coordinated everything with your girlfriend." I mock as he flips me off before storming back to the washroom.

"We did, but when she kept bugging me about my tie, I waved her off and told her that I can choose my own tie."

"Well look at where we're at now." I sarcastically retort, "Is this her bossing you around again?"