laura

*btw it seems obvious to me, but maybe isn't; this is before and/or during the last chapter

"Oo girl, you got him whipped!" Kelsey enters the dressing room, causing girls to whip their heads towards her.

She laughs, guiltily, before walking over to us and almost half whispering, "I though this was just our dressing room?"

Alexis laughs before answering her, "No, we're sharing it with everyone."

"Explains why it's so big." Kels speaks out loud as she observes more of the dressing room.

"What were you saying when you came in?" Stassie wonders.

"Oh!" Kelsey smiles as she claps her hands together and faces me. "Ross has fallen."

Everyone awes as I hear each other the ladies doing our hair hiss in disapproval of our constant moving.

"What are you even talking about?" I ask, maybe a bit too defensively.

"So we aren't just gonna act like you didn't kiss him in your hotel room when we were pampering ourselves in the other room."

"WHAT?" All the girls proclaim in surprise, and I swear, I heard one lady sigh in defeat and took a seat in an empty chair.

"Shush will you!" I silence them, "Where did you even hear that?!"

Kelsey rolls her eyes. "My boyfriend is his brother, of course I was gonna ask what took you so damn long."

"Fine, we did." I admit in defeat, causing small squeals to leave them, "But I don't even know what we are yet!"

"That's fine!" Sav gently holds my shoulder in reassurance, "You guys just met each other in person a few weeks ago, and you're both very busy people. You'll find something out."

I give her a smile before the same lady who took a seat snaps at us, "So can we do you hair now, or is girl y'all still going?"

"Either way, they need to be in dressing in 10 minutes." Jennifer comes behind us and looks at us through the reflection of the mirror. Our hairdressers move behind us to continue our hair, as Jennifer starts scolding Kels, and asking why she got here so late.

Just as soon as Jennifer leaves, I feel a buzz vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out of my satin robe to see I got a message from Ross.

just leaving the hotel, good luck tonight ;)

Smiling, I swipe the notification and reply back,

Ryland should have a pass from Kels to come backstage after, find me 🥰

"Seems like Laura doesn't need any blush." Sav teases as she looks over at me close my phone.

"I hope you know how much I'm resisting my urge to smack you with the hair curler in my hair right now." I send her a threat, causing the girls to laugh.

"Okay whoever's ready first, send them to dressing, and wait for a volunteer to find the next available model." Jennifer comes back to quickly give our instructions.

I ended up finishing second, right after Alexis. I get chaperoned by a male volunteer to dressing, where I get put in my suit for tonight.

I was wearing a peacock themed dark green set, outlined with thick black, and patterns on the underwear. My set came with a huge ribbon that ties around to my front, and ends up looking like a butterfly. I had blue heels that had all the colours of a peacock, mostly the green and blue, and had feathers ruffling out in the beginning of the shoes. I had a matching bracelet of my butterfly tie and a huge clip bracelet of five layers of jewelry. My cape looked like a peacocks feathers all sprawled out, with the iconic circular pattern all over.