3rd person

*At first I was gonna a whole montage of events as a filler, but instead I actually wrote a really good filler aha but I'll include one of the events I wrote as an extra chapter? Maybe when the book's done?*
~

"Hi! Sorry I'm late." Laura rushes into the studio apartment as soon as it's front door can even fully open.

"We were beginning to think you weren't gonna come." Alexis half-heartedly jokes with Kelsey in her arms. Laura mutters a quick apology to Stass, thankful she didn't squish her with Kelsey's front door.

"My bad, I had to do some quick stuff at home before I could leave." It wasn't a complete lie; reassuring Ross that she can just stay home and have another takeout and Harry Potter movie marathon instead of helping Kelsey move out of her and Ryland's shared apartment before he came back from Arizona with Stormie and Mr. and Mrs. Riker Lynch. 

Although Ross' grudge against Kelsey hasn't even begun to thaw, he knew Kelsey was Laura's friend. And the last thing he wanted was to start controlling anything about Laura's life. She understood the gravity of it all too, even feeling bad she even had to think about coming over once Stass texted her the plan. But she wanted to help Ryland as much as she could as well, and if it meant clearing Kels away from his apartment, so be it.

"Is Sav back?" 

"Not yet." Now that was a complete lie. She came back from NYC for a Calvin Klein commercial only a few days ago, feeling bad that she wasn't comforting Ryland, but after finding out he won't be back for another few days, she decided to just stay back in LA. Not even entertaining going over to see Kelsey, she asked Laura to cover for her.

"Lets get this done as soon as possible, then we can go get dinner." Stass suggested, taking her best friend out of Alexis' arms and guiding her to the once shared master bedroom.

"You sure you're okay helping out?" Alexis checks with Laura.

"She was my friend before being with Ross, I don't mind." She tries her best to cover her guilt by giving Alexis a soft smile. She seems to buy it, giving her a hug and starting to pack Kelsey's belongings from the living room as Laura puts her bag down.

Ross was busy with his own tasks as well. Holding the whining Super in his arms while Rocky ran around the Funk house, carefully taking out the warm milk from the microwave.

"Thanks bro." Ross gently nods up to Rocky as Super starts to drink the warm milk.

"So.. Laura's at Ry's?"

"Yeah." Ross can tell the conversation starting to get uncomfortable, quickly adding, "She felt really bad but I told her it was either helping Kelsey or babysitting."

"I guess so." Rocky finds some humour in the rather dense conversation, "I told Riker to come by here first, so do you think you could get Laura to text you when they're done?"

He nods, already pulling his phone from his back pocket as Rocky takes the newborn to burp him. As soon as Ross gets a reply, they hear the Funk's doorbell ring. Ross already gets the hint to open the door, leaving Rocky behind to burp the baby.

"Hey mom." He sighs, almost tiredly as he pulls his mom into a hug.

"Hi Ross." She replies back, taking in her son's scent, "You been okay?"

"How can you ask me that when you and Ry have been having one of the hardest weeks?" He gives Vanni a quick hug while everyone else piles into the house, "How is he by the way?"

"He doesn't want to get of the car just yet." Stormie sighs in defeat as they both look towards the car where lo and behold, there was the youngest Lynch being comforted by his dad, not knowing that it was Mark that was chosen to pick everyone up on purpose.