laura

"Awwwww I can't believe you're leaving." I make a sound of disapproval as I hug Alexis.

"I know, but I have to leave for a meeting in New York in the early morning." She explains as she gives me a tight squeeze before letting go.

"Stupid New York." Sav pouts as she goes in to hug her as well.

"I'm coming to New York in a week for a shoot, I'll text you." Stassie comes over as Kelsey trails behind her.

"Oh yes! We have to meet up." Lexi smiles at her before pulling her in a hug.

"Hey ladies, big smiles." We hear a mean call behind us. We group together and smile at the camera as we see the flash go off. He smiles before walking away.

"Okay I gotta go." Alexis smiles sadly. We say our final goodbyes before walking towards her limo waiting for her.

"Hey." I hear Ryland's voice behind us. We turn around and see him wrap his arm behind Kelsey, earning a giggle of surprise from him, "We still going to dinner?"

"Yeah!" She exclaims, excitedly, as I see Ross start to come over, "Y'all wanna come?"

"No it's okay, go have a fun date." Sav replies before any of us can intervene. I see Ryland shoot her a smile.

"Yeah we'll be okay, have fun!" Stassie hugs Kels from the side.

"Be safe!" Ross calls as they start to walk down the steps.

"I should get going as well," Stass clears her throat. She gives Sav & I hugs, acknowledges Ross, and starts looking for her limo.

"Wanna watch Tom Hanks romcoms with me?" I turn to Sav.

She shakes her head while answering, "No I'll be okay-plus I'm so tired I don't think I'll be able to stay awake before the half way mark of the first movie."

"Sav-"

"C'mon, I'll be okay."

"Are you sure?" I press, still knowing that Ross is behind me.

"I'm sure." She tries to smile, but I know her better than that to see that she's clearly lying, "Get Ross to watch with you."

"Oh it's okay." Ross intervenes, "And don't you share a room?"

"I got Lexi to give me her room, I can't stand Laura's snoring."

"SAV!" I gasp as I smack her with my handbag, causing them to laugh, "I don't snore!"

"I know, I wasn't about to embarrass you like that in front of a guy." She winks. I furrow my eyebrows at her in disapproval as I can hear a fully and hefty laugh from Ross behind me.

"Alright fine." I give up, "Text me if you need me."

She nods me as we hug. She pulls Ross aside as I walk a few feet away to get my coat. When I come back I can hear Sav tell him, "You owe me one, Lynch."

I wave at her as she gives me a wink, before all I can see of her is her back. As soon as my attention shifts, I see Ross walk towards me.

"I could've gotten your coat, you know." Ross raises an eyebrow.

"It's fine, I had to get yours anyway." I chuckle as I pass him his coat.

"I didn't bring a coat, Laura." His eyes grow big, my eyes soon following.

He laughs before kindly taking the coat hanging from my hands, "I'm kidding, thanks though."

I roll my eyes as my heartbeat starts going back to normal, "Imagine, I try to do something nice, and you prank me."