ross

As soon as I close the door, I feel Laura's small hand take mine and lead me down the stairs to a room. It seemed to be the hair and makeup room, since I saw ladies hanging out on a few love seats in the corner, and beauty supplies scattered around the room. Laura lets go of my hand to grab a silk robe from a hanger near the ladies.

"Allo monsieur."  One of the ladies greets as she pushes her reading glass down to look at me.

"Bonjour." I smile as Laura comes back, in the process of putting on her robe.

"Mais qu'est-ce que vous faites là?"  Her tone starts too get more confrontational. I take a step back, taken back, as she starts to make her way towards me, heads suddenly paying attention to us.

"Madelene, il est avec moi. Je m'excuse, je pensais pas que je pouvais pas lui prendre ici." Laura quickly takes a step in front of me, blocking the woman from getting to me.

I hear her make a tsk sound before moving her gaze from me to Laura. "D'accord. Mais la prochaine fois-"

"Il se passera jamais sans votre permission." I see Laura smile through the mirror. I see a satisfied expression make its way on the woman's face before walking back to hang out with the other ladies. Laura gives me a smile as she takes my hand once again and leads me back upstairs.

"What just happened?" I ask, dumbfounded. Laura laughs, causing me to smile at how her face glew up.

"I think Madelene was angry that you walked into a girl's changing room." Laura explains.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't mean to walk in there with you I jus-"

Laura laughs at my rambling. "It's fine, I explained everything." 

"Look at you, already wearing the pants between the two of us." I joke. She scoffs.

"No, there's no way I would provide for several people more than you would."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Interpret it for yourself." She playfully winks.

I smile at her before we reach the terrace and take a seat beside Sav, Kelsey, and Ryland.

"You must be Laura." Ryland perks up as he unwraps his arm around Kelsey to offer his hand to Laura, sitting up.

"I am." She responds, shaking his hand in the process. "You must be Ryland."

"Ryland's the name, charmers the game." Ry jokes, causing us to laugh.

"Laura, you're up!" A man calls out.

"Will you be okay here?" She turns to ask me. I nod.

"Yeah go ahead, I've got Ry." I smile. She smiles back before taking off her robe, leaving it beside Sav, and walking towards the front of the camera.

"Okay lights!" The man orders, "Music?" music suddenly plays in the open area. "Okay Laura, whenever you're ready!"

She grins. "Oh my gosh, it's the Jonas Brothers! I love this song." She laughs before starting to pose.

I take a seat on where her robe was as her pictures make its way to the big screen.

"YES LAURA!" I hear another model cat call, causing her to laugh. Her laugh makes it to a shot, as we see that exact shot appear on the screen.

The photographer takes a look behind him to look at his shots. "Ugh, gorgeous Laura! Take advantage of the wind that's starting to blow."

She nods, understanding his order, before moving her hair against the wind.

"Oo, very pretty Laura!" He compliments her.

"Wow." I can't help but astonish, "She really is a natural at this, huh."

I can hear Sav's smirk as she answers me. "Yep. She can definitely make it big."

I continue to admire Laura in person, and through the shots that appear on the screen beside us. Suddenly, the track skips, causing all eyes to dart towards the speaker. I can see Laura pout before my eyes follow the photographer head for the speaker.

"My phone died." The photographer groans.

"On it, Russell!" I hear a voice chirp from the distance, as the door suddenly opens and closes.

"Um, I have a few songs on my phone that she can use." I offer, heads suddenly turning towards me. 

I see Laura shoot me an appreciative smile, as the photographer, who's name is apparently Russell, blocks my view from Laura by stepping in front of me. "And who would you be?"

"Ross-Ross Lynch..sir." I quickly correct my speech. I see Laura quietly giggle, causing me to smile at her at my awkwardness.

He raises his eyebrow in confusion before nodding. "Alright, the speaker is Russell's small speaker." He directs me. I nod before going to my settings, opening bluetooth.

"Got it." I inform him. I start to play my playlist from Spotify. 

He smiles in delight as he makes his way back to the camera. "Alright everyone, we're back on track; back to work!"

I see Laura laugh before quickly speaking to me, still feet away from me. "Hey isn't this you?"

I grin, cheekily. "Yeah. The Driver Era, X, stream on all platforms if you like what you're hearing!" I shout around the terrace, causing her to roll her eyes with a laugh escaping her. I laugh as well before taking a seat where I was sat before.

I see Ry eyeing me with a smirk, his arm still around Kelsey, who was talking to someone else.

"You really playing you're own song right now?" 

"Promotion." I shrug causing him to laugh.

Sav joins in our conversation with a smirk. "You know, they say girls like a guy who can sing?"

"Oh really? I've never heard that!" I pretend to act shocked, causing them both to chuckle at me. Am I already whipped?

**

Hi y'all! I was amazed by how much support I got last night from that chapter, so I decided to update. (Also because I'm procrastinating to start my school work lol) I also wanted to clear up something.

I've gotten a few concerns about how I might be plagiarizing other stories on Wattpad, like similar story lines. I just wanted to clear that up by saying, yes, there are other stories where Ross and Laura meet through Instagram, but if anything seems similar; story line or character wise, I truly don't mean the coincidence. 

Other stories of mine, like Hidden/Missing Lynch do have other stories on this site with the same concept, so if anything seems like a copy of another story, I apologize, and I never mean to copy another story. I just used to love reading those kind of stories, and wanted to take a shot at it. If this concerns anybody, I'd be happy to discuss it with you. 

So yeah, just please know that it's never my intention to copy someone. I've cleared this up before, but as this book starts to progress, I wanted to make myself clear. But thanks y'all for all your support other wise!