laura

"BRO!" Sav busts in my hotel room, slamming the door behind her, still speed walking towards me.

"Sav what the fuck?!" I exclaim in fright, as I sit up from my bed, turn off my phone, and scooch over for her to sit on my bed.

"Look at this." She tell me, as she passes me her phone.

"Ross Lynch Defends Rumored Girlfriend Laura Marano On New Instagram Picture" The headline reads. My eyes widen in shock.

"Oh no." I let out.

"Oh yes." My eyes were still staring at the headline, but I could hear Sav's smile, "People Laura, People!"

"I know People covered it!" I snap. She widens her eyes in surprise, but smirks right after.

"Did you read the article? They even showed screenshots of some comments." She wits, as she scrolls down to show me.

"@rydelcherry says 'YES STAND UP FOR YOUR GIRL', @allloveraz originally commented 'not even approving of this relationship but yeah thats not cool.', oh and my personal favorite, 'AWH HE'S PROTECTIVE'."

"Shut uppp!" I groan as I throw her phone into her lap, as I cover my ears with my pillow, in hopes that it would block Sav's teasing.

"Dang, I didn't know y'all were dating.."

"We're not!" I quickly objectify, "We went out on one date, that picture was posted a day after we went out."

Sav's eyes widen. "Really?" I nod. "Doesn't seem like it; he sounds pissed."

"I know." I groan, "That's what's making me so confused."

"I have an idea." Sav buts in, "He must really like you."

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that." I admit, "I really like him too, but I don't want to rush it; I barely know him! Did you know that I just learnt 2 days ago that he has other siblings?"

Sav snorts. "I was surprised too, especially since I met them all at once, but you'll really like his family." Her response makes me blush.

"Awe, you're blushing!" Sav coos as she crouches down on my bed beside me and hugs me.

"I haven't felt this happy in a while, Sav." I admit, my cheeks starting to heat up.

I can tell Sav has a smile on her face as she replies, "I know, I feel the same. But maybe for different reasons.", causing me to chuckle.

"Can you believe we're VS models? Cause I still can't.."

"Right?! I'm afraid I'm just wake up, and the pink silk robe won't be embroidered with my name on the back." I pout playfully, causing us both to laugh. "We have a huge day tomorrow anyways."

"I can't believe we're gonna meet the other models tomorrow!" Sav squeals in excitement.

"My goal for tomorrow is to get one of the Hadid's to follow me." I state.

"Forget the Hadid's, I'm aiming high! If I can get Kendall Jenner to follow me, and reveal her secret to how she got Harry Styles, my life will be complete."

As we talk more, I start to realize just how lucky we were. Even if Sav started out singing, like I did, we both found modelling, and each other, and I don't know what I'd do without her anymore.

Hi guys! Sorry for the small chapter, but I had to tie it with the article I made ;)