laura

I wake up to the noise of stuff ruffling around. My eyes slowly pry open, as my other senses kick in. I feel arms wrapped around me. I slowly turn my body around to check who's arms are around me, and I see Ross. My eyes widen along with my fear, before checking under the duvet, almost a bit too harsh. I let out a huge sigh as I see both our bodies still clothed. I'll admit, we did have a bit too much champagne, and I'm a pretty big light weight.

I collapse on the bed and face Ross, mouth hanging, still sleeping. I smile as I admire him, and I reflect on the conversation we had last night. I start to hear more creeping, causing me to turn around, still in Ross' arms.

I see Sav stealthily putting stuff in a bag.

"Sav?" I hear my voice for the first time this morning, still half asleep itself.

"Hi." She whispers with a guilty smile.

"What're you doing?"

"Well I don't know how long Ross and Ryland will be in Paris for Kels so I'm packing my bags just in case." She explains.

"Oh gosh, Sav you don't have to do that. Plus, Ross told me they're leaving along with Kels in a day or so." I explain.

"You ready for them to leave?" Sav asks seriously as she takes a seat on one of the lounge chairs.

"I mean yeah I guess so, I'll miss Kels for sure but I don't know Ryland that w-"

"I was talking about Ross." Sav cuts me off.

"Oh." I laugh, and Sav rolls her eyes in amusement, "Well I don't know, we had a nice talk yesterday, and we're definitely getting closer, I'm just scared to loose that as soon as we go back to our busy lives."

"Well that's where commitment comes in." Sav starts, "If you both really want this to work, it won't matter how far you guys are. Even if you're both in LA, you guys seem so happy, and I think you two will make it."

"Thanks Sav." I smile at her. I was about to add on until I hear Ross shuffle behind me.

My eyes go wide before seeing her eyes do the same. "I'll continue packing your bag, go have fun today."

"Okay love you!" She silently calls out before leaving the hotel room.

"Hey." I hear Ross' voice speak from behind me. I turn around to face him again.

"Hi." I smile as his eyes slowly start to open, "You have a really sexy morning voice."

I see him smirk, eyes still half open, "Oh yeah?"

I hum in approval, causing him to let out a hefty laugh. "Thanks angel."

"Wish I could say the same about your morning breath." I joke, causing him to laugh again.

"Look who's talking." He raises an eyebrow teasingly.

I gasp in shock, "Hey! I would've brushed my teeth except I didn't wanna wake you."

"How long have you been awake?"

"Less than 5 minutes probably." I answer. He hums understandingly before ducking his head into my neck. I sigh in content as he pulls me closer; the sun starting to shine through the blinds.

We stay in this position for a few minutes until I muster enough courage to start to pry away from his grip, "Okay we actually have to start getting ready now-"

"No stay with me." He groans as he pulls me closer, my attempt to leave his arms failing. I sigh in defeat before trying again, "Ross, c'mon, you know we both have big days today."

"Why what do you have to do today?"

"Okay fine you have a big day today." He laughs into my neck, the vibrations giving me chills.

"I'll go back to pack later, for now, I'm giving Kelsey and Ry some time together. God forbid I walk in on them again." It's my turn to laugh after that.

"Well I told Sav I'd finish packing her bag when you were still sleeping so if I pack my bag, you pack yours, then we can get breakfast together?"

"I think it's more like lunch now." I follow the sound of his voice, which was directed at the alarm clock on the bedside table beside him. The clock read 10:30.

"Sure, lunch then." I smile at him as his face turns around to face me again.

"I'll take of lunch, don't worry." He tells me.

"But you have more stuff to do." I object.

"Please just let me do this for you." He pleads with me. I sigh in defeat before slowly nodding my head, "Okay, fine. You can choose lunch."

I see a smile start to grow on him before lightly kissing my lips. "I'll see you soon." He says as he starts to stand up and put on his shirt.

"Can't wait." I wink at him before making my way towards the washroom.

Hey guys I'm so sorry for the super long wait but I didn't wanna add different scenes in the same chapter, so lunch and everything will be in the next few chapters. Thank you so much for your patience you guys 😘