ross

"Okay, how about this?" Ryland suggests as he lays a blue blazer on his bed.

"I don't know, ask your girlfriend." I answer, monotonously, my eyes remain glued on my phone.

"I can't, she obviously working right now." I can see from the corner of my eye him check his Rolex on his left arm, "What are you doing anyways that's so important that you can't help me choose an outfit for the fashion show?"

"Choosing how to talk to Laura." I admit, before I can even want to stop myself from answering.

"Oh yeah, about that," Ryland moves his blazer to the side so he can sit on the bed, "smooth sailing, sailor."

I roll my eyes before locking my phone, so I can turn to Ryland and talk to him. "I know I screwed up okay, don't gotta rub it in."

"Look it's not that bad." He tries to interfere.

I give him a look, "People Magazine covered it."

His eyes widen in shock, "HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THAT!" He laughs.

I roll my eyes before looking the other way, not wanting to deal with his crap.

"They don't even cover your own career, neverth-"

"Okay, we get it." I suddenly turn to him to give him a cold look, which thank god, shut him up.

"Either way, what you did was respectful. That guy was asking for it." Ryland shrugs.

"Ry, are you trying to get me to punch you?" I feel my face start to fume. His eyes widen, and arms raise in surrender.

"All I'm saying is it's not as bad as you think. If anything, she's probably glad you stood up to her, from being sexualized. Just talk to her, don't apologize just yet, just talk to her."

"Wow Ry," I gasp, "that was actually really good advice!"

"Hey, I didn't just get the good looks." He winks, cheekily.

HAHAHA that's it for tn I'm tired GN LOVELIES 😘