Best friends! Are brothers!

It's a bright morning in konoha and Naruto Uzamaki. Is woken up to his brother like friend Rock Lee to the sound of horns honking
(Back Ground)
Rock Lee came from a very wealthy family Lees parents and Naruto's were good friends. Lee and Naruto consider themselves distant relatives. But one day on a vacation Lee and Naruto's car was hit on the road. Both of Lee's parents and Naruto's mom had died from the impact but Narutos father had been the only reason the two boys lived. Right before the car was hit Minato Uzamaki had shielded the boys in the backseat of a van with his body.

Minato was rushed to the ER and the boys were left with Lee's mentor Might Guy who the family would trust with their life. 4 days later Minato died of his injuries in the hospital leaving the boys with Guy. Lee and Naruto had both lost their parents at the age of 3 and 4 Lee being slightly older than Naruto they shared that.
(End)
The boys haven't left each other's side since. Lee and Naruto lived In the mansion Lee's father built with Guy.Lee growing up to 19 finally inheriting his parents fortune had chosen to buy himself and Naruto New cars. Naruto walks out the front door to Lee standing next to a red Mercedes AMG Gt Naruto's favorite car. Lee throws the keys at Naruto he stairs at the key and runs his hands through his blonde hair in and says "lets take her for a test ride eh!?" Lee says Naruto automatically gets in the car and lee follows. Naruto speeds down the highway in aw of the cars power.

Pulling over to a gas station Naruto text his group chat of friends who have been with him and lee since the 3 grade that consist of Lee, Shikamaru, Choji, Sakura,Ino, Sasuke, Sai, and Hinata. "Come over to the parking garage across from the ice cream shop near konoha high!" Naruto races through the parking garage to the top he parks and stares at the beautiful sunrise he looks at Lee Naruto starts to cry and hugs Lee saying "thank you so much man I fucking love you bro!"

It's about 20 minutes later and everyone finally show up all the girls get out of a black infinity sasuke, shikamaru, choji, and sai get out of choji's Subaru and stare in aw of the car parked on the top of the parking garage. Except for shikamaru he looks at the car and says " you woke me up over a car what a drag" rolling his eyes. Sasuke, Sai and choji rush over to Naruto and Lee.

Choji inspects the car carefully looking at every detail as Sai try's to touch the wing Naruto slaps his hand away and says "no touching" Sai has a confused look on his face Naruto laughs and says "i was joking just don't scratch it" Naruto walks to Sasuke and asks "what do you think?" Sasuke immediately responds with "can I drive it?" "Fuck no"Naruto says him and Sasuke laugh over it. Naruto walks over to the girls walk over Sakura and into gossiping as usual and Hinata quite like her usual self. Naruto walks over to them and ask what they think Sakura doesn't seem to care I is just says she likes the sound when he revs it.

Naruto walks up to Hinata asking her the same question she starts to blush saying" I-I like the color it's a nice r-red. She always acts wired when I'm around I don't know why Sakura says she's really outgoing when she's around every one else Naruto thinks to himself. Wanna ride in to real quick? Naruto ask Hinata she blushes and answers quietly "r-really? Uh-um yes" she answers Naruto then leads Hinata to the passenger door and opens it for her he moves to the drives side and gets in.

Naruto puts his foot on the brake and revs the engine the boys start to cheer on Naruto Naruto backs up carefully then speeds down the parking garage taking sharp hard turns he tells Hinata to hold on she grabs the side of the seat and braces Naruto reaches the bottom of the garage and speeds onto the road then the highway Hinata warns Naruto to slow down but Naruto continues to shift and put his fit on the gas Naruto looks down. 90... 100...110...123...141 Naruto looks up and all he sees and hears are sirens.

Naruto pulls over quickly and apologizes to Hinata looking at her in her lavender eyes saying " I'm sorry I should've listen to you don't worry though we'll be fine." Hinata looks at Naruto then away quickly. Why is he such an idiot some times how am I still in love with him? Hinata thinks to herself blushing seeing Naruto look at her from the corner of her eye. The police officer came up to the car and asked Naruto a couple questions he eventually just gave him a tick but said he would have been arrested if he wasn't so young and sent to jail and that this was a warning. This put a shocked expression on Hinata's face.

The officer turns off his lights and pulls away Naruto waits for the cop to leave then starts the car again. "Wait" Hinata said angrily "why would you do something so reckless Naruto? You could've killed us or others what happened if you would've went to jail what would I have done?" "What do you mean I ?"Naruto asks " I mean what if you would've went to jail or crashed and died what do you want me to do then Naruto?!" "Hinata why do you care so much all the sudden?" He says " BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU OK!" Hinata instantly covers her mouth and starts to blush tearfully. she looks out the window and says "just take me back to the parking garage"

Naruto goes up the highway till he can make a LEGAL u-turn. The rest of the ride back is silent all Naruto can hear is the car engine roaring. They get back to the garage and see they others clapping Naruto rolls down his window and tells them to cut it out he puts the car in park. Hinata instantly gets out and goes to the black infinity getting in and closing the door.

Sakura gets in the passenger seat and doesn't bother to close the door while choji,lee,and shikamaru listen in through the open window. "What did you do?"Sakura asks. "Well I was kinda going 141 down the highway and got pulled over."Naruto says in shame Lee Choji and Shikamaru laugh it up and leave the conversation to him and Sakura. Why is she mad though Naruto?! Sakura says angrily. " when I was pulling out she stopped me and said how we could've died or if I could've went to jail then eventually leading up to her screaming that she was in love with me then she got embarrassed and didn't say anything else."

"You tried to impress her didn't you because you knew she liked you right?" Sakura says "No, I didn't even know anything about her liking me." "What!"sakura yells "how she's been In love with you since like the first day you guys met are you kidding me Naruto you can't be that dumb you can't see how sensitive she is near you?" "I guess I never really thought of it"He said.

-------------
Author note:

Honestly I don't know how one chapter was this long I got kinda carried away in my own story lol thx for reading if anyone is!