Jealousey

It's was 3 weeks later and also the day of October 10 Naruto Uzamaki's birthday he turned 19 today and Naruto was allowed back to school as he was walking the hallways with Lee he saw the boy in a cast. The boy looked at Naruto up and down and the boy walked past Naruto and checked his shoulder Naruto turned and grabbed the boy and got in his face "you want to check me after what I did to you" the boy only laughs at Naruto I should break your other arm for what you did to her you think you can just grab her and not get hit then your on something."

"Someone's a little Jealous"the boy said Naruto snarls Lee quickly grabs Naruto holding him back the boy simply backs up but before he turns he spits at Naruto. Lee has trouble containing Naruto but luckily sasuke, shikamaru and choji were near and help them Sai Hinata Sakura and ino also show up but spectate from a distance "Naruto stop don't try anything" ino yells. Choji puts his hands on Naruto pushing him back. "What's the fat boy going to do" the boy laughs

Choji turns around "what did you call me?" He asks the boy " FAT "the boy replies quickly Choji punches the boy making him trip over himself and falling to the ground "I'm not fat" choji says to him

Ok all of your little friends are retards choji turns around and helps contain Naruto who is still trying to get at the boy shikamaru finall had enough of the boys shit and kicks him in the abdomen the boy curls up and winces "yea watch who you talk about bitch" shikamaru says. The girls and Sai run up to them and hold back shikamaru "let me get a piece of that bitch" Sasuke says Sai automatically holding him back

The boys all walked away and went to class Lee hit Naruto on the back of the head "Naruto your going to get expelled if you keep acting like this you need to control your temper" Lee said. Jealous... pfft am I? No she's just a friend she's probably over me by now we're best friends do I love her? I don't even know what love is how should I know? Naruto thought to himself. Naruto walked into his 5 period class and took his seat next to Hinata "Naruto are you ok?" She asked as she touched his arm Naruto felt warm and he blushed "I don't know what I'm feeling to be honest." Naruto says to her

"Welcome back Mr Uzamaki" Mr.Kakashi says "yup" Naruto responds "today we are taking a test so everyone please be silent as soon as all the test are handed out it begins and if you talk your test will be getting a 0%" kakashi instructs his class kakashi begins to hand out the test and when he gets to Naruto he doesn't move for a minute contemplating whether to give him a test or not. He decides to and then leaves.

It's been 10 minutes into the test and Naruto can't find out a single answer he feels a tap on his foot he looks down and didn't see anything. He feels something touch his thigh he looks down and hinatas and his on his leg. She lifts her hand revealing a small piece of paper that says "look over" Naruto slightly looks over to Hinata and sees that she's sliding her paper under her arm for Naruto to cheat off.

"Thank you Hinata" Naruto whispers the class ends "thanks Hinata you didn't have to do that I appreciate it" Naruto said with a bright smile on his face "it's no problem really I just saw you needed help" she says the school day ends Naruto meets up with Lee and they drive away from the school.

"So how are you and Hinata"Lee asks "um I don't know where just friends it's not like where dating ya know" Naruto responds "yea but she's not like shy anymore she seems happier when she's around you" Lee says "well yea I mean I feel happy around her too ya know she makes me feel warm sometimes too it's cause she's such a good friend" Naruto replies Lee looks at Naruto and rolls his eyes "oh my god are you an idiot Naruto" Lee says "what do you mean no" Lee's laughs and opens the car door as Naruto puts the car in park. He's in love but he has to figure it out on his own I can't tell him. Lee thinks to himself.

It's been hours and Lee and Naruto are bored they decide to invite everyone over for Naruto's birthday Sakura,Hinata,ino and Sai were the first to show up then about 30 minutes later Sasuke, Shikamaru, and choji showed up. They all hung and talked for a few hours until they decided to start to drink it was about 10:00 pm and most of the boys were drunk apart from Shikamaru and Lee.

Choji and Naruto were trying to do martial arts in the backyard when choji pushed Naruto in the pool every one laughed. "Haha so funny is someone gonna help me out?" Naruto asked Sasuke and Hinata grabbed Naruto each by one arm and in a second he pulled them both into the pool fully clothed. Everyone laughed again and next thing you know everyone jumped in apart from Lee and Shikamaru.

Lee went into the house and came out with towels for later Lee and Shikamaru talked for a bit but it was dark so the decided to go in but everyone was drunk and swimming fully clothed for hours it was 12:00 by the time they all came in.everyone was passed out on the floor and Shikamaru and Lee sleep in the bed rooms Naruto slept on the couch.

It was 3 am and Naruto woke up he goes to his room to change his cloths Hinata wakes up she went to the bathroom to take off her wet cloths because she was cold Hinata put a towel around her chest because her bra was wet she left her cloths in the bathroom and went into the guest bedroom she couldn't find a shirt and new Lee was sleeping she didn't want to go in there so she decided to go into Narutos room to see if she could take a shirt for the night.

Naruto had taken off his cloths and as he reaches for his boxers he hears his door creek and a small knock "close the door" he yells but it was too late Hinata looks up and sees Naruto without his cloths on. He blushes almost instantly and rushes to put on his boxers. Hinatas face goes red as she drops her towel "I'm so sorry" she says as she shuts the door. Wow Hinata's breast are beautiful who knew she could be so sexy! Naruto thinks to himself

Wow Naruto is big and so hot who knew he was so fit now I have to live with that hot image of him forever. Hinata thinks to herself. She goes down to the bar and takes shots of tequila. Naruto sits next to her and joins her. "Naruto I'm really sorry I walked in on you." Hinata said "it's fine I should've locked the door it's really my fault "I think we should go to bed Hinata" Naruto says brushing his fingers through his hair. "You can go take my bed" he said " oh thank you Naruto "she says "yea I can sleep on the floor again it's fine" the boy replies twirling a epic of hair with his fingers.