Its a boy

It's been about 9 months since Naruto and hinatas honeymoon. A lot has happend. Lee had a Babi with Tenten named metal Lee, shikamaru and temari got married and are expecting. Sasuke and Sakura got and married choji is still living the single life though.

It's the morning of March 27 and everyone came in to check on Naruto and Hinata. "Oh man congrats bro I'm so proud of you. Lee said to Naruto "thank you I appreciate it buddy" he replies the boys is nervous bouncing his leg up and down and up and down and up and the doctor opens the door and asks Hinata a couple of question.

She decides it's about time for the baby to be coming out. "It's funny because she's the same doctor that helped me when I got into a car crash" Naruto said talking to temari. It was about 30 minutes and all you heard was a high pitch cry "it's a boy" the doctor said everyone clapped for Naruto and Hinata.

A few days later Hinata was let out of the hospital and allowed back home were she had recently moved in with Naruto, Lee, and Tenten. They had finally decided on a name Boruto Uzamaki. He was a boy who looked just like his father.

"Blue eyes, blonde hair, cute smile. He looks just like you Naruto." Tenten says "yea at least he will know where he gets his good looks from" Naruto said with a slight chuckle. "Now we have two boys who will be running around the house in a few years." Lee says.

"Oh yea that's going to be fun" Naruto responds. Naruto carried boruto over to Hinata wear she breast feeds him in bed. For most of the day brouto sleeps and eats.

Naruto was worried at first because he didn't know if it was healthy for him to be sleeping all day. Naruto had been looking online and reading books.

"You worry too much you know that" Hinata says to Naruto "I just want to be prepared" he says as he walks past Hinata with a book in his hand.

- time skip 1 year-

"Say mommy,can you say mommy?" Hinata says in a baby voice to boruto. "He doesn't love you as much as he loves me watch"Naruto says "can you say daddy, you want your first word to be daddy right boruto say daddy" Naruto says playfully to boruto.

"Dadda" the small boy repeats with a smile on his face "dadda" he says again "see Hina I told you." Naruto says with a wide smirk.

-Time 3 months-

"Hey Hinata what do you think of another kid I mean I don't want boruto to feel lonely ya know" Naruto states "I wouldn't mind it but you have to make the first move this time" she replies Naruto looks at her and starts to kiss Hinata passionately.

- time skip 1 year-

"Come here Himawari it's time for the picture" Naruto says as he pics up the baby girl. Ok everyone say cheese the man behind the camera says. "Wait metal blinked" Lee says "ok 1..2..3" the man repeats
The camera flicks everyone smiles. The man hands Naruto a picture woch consist of. Naruto, Hinata, Boruto, and Himawari Uzamaki. And next to the Rock Lee, Tenten, and Metal Lee.

Naruto pulls Hinata off to the side and says "thank you Hinata you have given me the perfect life I love you." As he kisses her passionately

---THE END ---