The party continues

Naruto still in shock doesn't know what to do Hinata realizes he isn't hugging her back Hinata backs up with an embarrass expression on her face Naruto blushing still a little in explainable Sakura walks up to him and smacks him in the back of the head "ow what was that for" "you should've hugged her back dummy!" Naruto walks into the house walks past the guest bedroom and opens the door and sees Sai and Ino... doing "IT" he gets in his room he throws off his wet cloths and quickly changes into grey sweats and a pink hoodie and some Gucci slides he got for his birthday. He walks back down and everyone is in the living room dancing he looks at his friend and motions them over to have fun and dance.

It's been about and hour and everyone is drunk but still standing Lee,Naruto and choji are dancing while Sasuke is dancing with Sakura. Naruto scans the area and sees Hinata drunkenly dancing with another guy Naruto feels his face get hot he walks over to them and pushes the boy out of the way "move" he says sternly as he starts to dance with Hinata "what's up Naruto" she says without a blush in sight. So being drunk gets her less nervous and shy Naruto thought to himself dancing with Hinata Naruto hugs Hinata around the waist and holds her "that's for earlier I just froze up I don't know what happened to me" Hinata hugs him back with a smile on her face "it's ok Naruto" she said.

it's about 3 am and every one is really drunk and people are starting to go home Sasuke and Sakura are sleeeping on the couch choji fell asleep at the bar shikamura was barley awake on the floor ino and Sai were still in the bedroom probably drunk and fucking still. "It was so early" Naruto said as him and Hinata sway back and forth talking to a slow song they had really gotten comfortable with each other after being so drunk.Naruto goes to grab another bear but instead grabs the bottle of tequila he drinks it straight from the bottle and passes it to Hinata. They each take turns taking shots and talking drunkenly about their past lives until Hinata brings up the fact that she's had a crush on him since the third grade.

Narutos eyes widen as if he has some control over what he's saying and doing Hinata sits on the couch and yawns Naruto sits on the arm next to her he looks down at her and said "how could you love me for so long I feel like an ass" "it's fine Naruto I'm surprised you didn't realize I thought it was so obvious." Hinata replies "damn it's cold right Naruto?" Hinata says

"Yea" he responds should I give her one of my hoodies would she think that's weird what's should I do. Naruto thought to himself. Naruto looks at Hinata he sees she's holding herself tightly to keep warmth "ya know you can go up to my room and get a hoodie if you want" the boy says with a drunken smirk on his face "thank you Naruto" Hinata replies she turns the corner and walks up the stairs to Narutos room she walks into his big closet and finds a grey hoodie with a black swoosh going across the center of it she puts it on and stand still for a minute wow the smell of the hoodie had Naruto's scent on it. Hinata blushed and put the hood over her head and pulled the collar part up to her face as she smiled and smelled it she quickly stumbled out of the room feeling dizzy.

Slamming into walls Naruto quickly tried running up the stairs but slipped multiple times they were both very drunk and could barley walk. Naruto gets to the top of the stairs and turns the corner he slams into Hinata falling backwards as she falls on top of him he sighs in pain as he landed on his back "are you ok?" He ask Hinata "yes you saved me Naruto" she replies laughingly and looks at Naruto in the eyes as Naruto returns the gaze Naruto suddenly leaned up and connected their lips. Wow her lips are so soft and warm. Naruto thought
Oh my fucking god i can't believe it Naruto is actually Kissing me the love of my life is kissing me. Hinata thought Hinata pulled away from their slightly long kiss she stared at Naruto and put her head on his chest and quickly fell asleep on him. Naruto poked Hinata he realized that she was sleeping he picked her up and brought her to his room he laid her in his bed and covers her with the black blanket. "Shes so beautiful" he said quietly. Naruto lays down on the floor using his hoodie as a makeshift pillow. The blonde haired boy puts his arms under his head falling asleep quickly.