The next morning

It's The next morning and it's only about 9 Am when Guy makes his early return from a Business trip. He finds all of Narutos friends passed out all over the mansion and some other random kids. Guy wakes everyone up and sends them home but he didn't check any of the Bedrooms Naruto wakes and sits up he has circular imprints on his chest from laying on the carpet all night he looks up and sees Hinata is still sleeping in his bed. He can't remember much of last night he was to drunk but he did remember a certain moment with Hinata.

He walked to his closet and put on a black shirt he goes to the stairs and hears Guy he rushes over to Lee's room and sure enough Lee was in bed with a girl. She was half naked but lee was just naked he wakes Lee up and tells him guy is down stairs lee has a surprised look on his face and says "Naruto your hung over he doesn't come back until tomorrow." Lee turns his back on Naruto and puts his head back in his pillow.

The next thing they hear is Guy Yell "ROCK LEE AND NARUTO UZAMAKI GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE ROGHT NOW!" Lee looks at Naruto in shock "holy shit" he whispers the girl picks her head up and turns and looks at Naruto standing over her and Lee he looks at the girl. Wait buns in the hair, brown eyes, and a white top. TenTen!? I haven't seen her since freshmen year!. "Lets go Lee just put on some shorts" Naruto says rushing him "hey TenTen" Naruto puts his attention towards her she looks at him and covers herself "hi Naruto" she responds "long time no see" Naruto says with a smile "um yea" she replies "ok let's go" lee says tapping Naruto on the shoulder he turns around and leaves the room "stay in here" Lee says pointing his attention to TenTen.

They leave the room and close the door behind them they start to walk towards the stairs and Lee looks into Naruto's room he patted Naruto on the back and said "you two did it?" "What no no we were just up here and I let her take the bed honestly I don't remember most of last night." Naruto responds.
" mhmm sure" Lee responds Naruto quietly but quickly closes the door. They both rush downstairs and Guy is pissed.

Soon enough guy is yelling at Naruto and Lee about underage drinking and how the house was a mess and what if the police came. After Guy was done yelling Lee had apologized and so did Naruto Guy went up the stairs when and that's when Lee and Naruto realized about the girls Guy went into Lee's room and saw TenTen half naked and screamed he slammed the door shut and yelled at Lee to tell her to leave and that's when Hinata opens Naruto's door and saw Guy. Guy freaked out when he saw Hinata come out of Naruto's room. Hinata eyes widened when she saw guy scream at Naruto he gazed at her.

Her messy hair and her pink shirt wasn't tied in the back anymore and she didn't have on any shoes just her socks. Naruto walked over to Hinata and helped her find her shoes and took her too the front door she didn't say anything. "Be a gentleman and drive her home Naruto!" Guy yells from up the stairs. Naruto opened the door for Hinata and lead her to his car she got in and so did he. Naruto's car roared as he left through the main gates wanting to speed away Naruto remembered what Hinata said so he kept the car at the speed limit on the highway.(70-80) they got to hinatas house about 20 minutes later.

They hadn't talked during the entire ride when Naruto put the car in park Hinata looked at him and she put her hand on his shoulder. He felt warmth coming from her. "Thank you N-Naruto" she said quietly. "Yea anytime Hinata" He said with blushing with a big smile. Hinata opens the door and got out and went into her house.

Naruto arrived at his house and Guy was outside waiting for himself instantly took his keys and said "the only time your driving is to school and back no going out on weekends for a month same with Lee"

Naruto walked inside and saw Lee cleaning up.He walked around the house with a garbage bag and was putting beer bottle and plastic cups in it almost filling 8 bags of trash. After they were done cleaning Naruto and Lee went to their room to play games together. They laughed and had fun but it was a week into their punishment and they were bored out of their mind.

The next day was their fist day back it was the second semester so some schedual got changed. they drove Naruto's car their and when they parked they saw their friends laughing at them as they walked up but Hinata was quite as usual they greeted everyone as normal When Naruto saw Hinata all he could think about was the kiss but he didn't want to make anything weirder than it was so he just acted as if he was to drunk to remember.

"Hey Hinata" Naruto said greeting her she nodded and said "Hi N-Naruto" being as shy as always. Everyone was looking at there're schedules and Naruto pointed out that him and Hinata have 5th period together so they would see each other everyday. Hinata had a red blush on her face as she was trying to hold back excitement I HAVE A CLASS WITH NARUTO! She screamed in her head. Naruto also had a class with Sasuke and choji
All the girls were basically in the same classes except for 5 period with Naruto and Hinata. The day went on 1 period was geometry, second was world history,3 was English,4 was study hall/free period, 5 was science , 6 was gym, 7 was business.

----------

Authors note: I think I'm going to mainly focus on 5th period and Hinata and Naruto's relationship not so much as they're friends and other characters.!
Thx for reading if anyone is?