Love at a party

2 months later

It was early in the morning and Naruto and Lee and Tenten walked out the house wearing gowns. "Finally graduation day" Naruto said getting into the car. They walk into the school and down into the auditorium and meet up with their friends. He hugs them all but gives Hinata a kiss. Every one has been on stage except for Naruto and he starts to worry if he wouldn't graduate. It was a couple minutes later until the man on the mike said Naruto Uzamaki. Naruto grinned as he walked up the stairs. He took the diploma and shook the mans hand

As he walked off he said " I graduated, believe it!"
They all go to Lee and Naruto's house and have a fun time drinking it was a huge party every one who was a senior now graduated and at that house. A couple hours later Naruto is approached by Shikamaru " bro there's this really cute girl and her name is Temari and I think she likes me dude I'm going to shoot my shot" the boy says "go for it dude be happy" Naruto says with a drunken smile just then a red headed girl walks up to Naruto.

"I think your really hot ya know and I think me and you should go to the bed room." She says "excuse me but who are you?" Naruto replies drunkenly "my names Karin" she said with a smile touching on Naruto's chest he grabs her hand and pushes it off him she keeps trying to touch him but suddenly gets pulled back by her hair she lets out a loud scream and is quietly silenced when dragged to the ground "oh shit Hinata"

Naruto says suprised Hinata gets on top of the girl and continues to punch her in the face she already broke the girls glasses but she doesn't stop to the point wear Sakura and Tenten have to drag her off of Karin " Don't touch him you bitch" Hinata said and walked over her. And grabbed Naruto by the shirt "what were you doing with that girl Naruto?" Hinata questions angrily

"Nothing I promise she was trying me i pushed her off of me I would never do something like that." The boy said drunkenly. " I love you,Hinata" the boy continues. The girl sighs saying "I love you to Naruto" and takes a sip of his beer. The party goes on for hours of drinking fights and loud music

-Time skip 5:00 Am-

It's been hours and most people have left or are passed out inside but Shikamaru, Temari, Naruto, Hinata Tenten, and Lee are all still up very drunk somehow. Naruto pulls Hinata to the sides and the watch the sunset.

Naruto and Hinata go through narutos windo and get on top of the roof and watch the sunset. Hinata lays her head on Narutos shoulder he puts his arm around her and holds her close. He stands up and says " oh hurry stand up I gotta tel you something." He pulls Hinata up by her arms.

"Close your eyes" he says "ok open them" the boy says quickly after. Hinata opens her eyes suprised to see Naruto in front of her with one knee on the ground and holding out a ring.

"Will you Hinata Hyuga make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" Naruto says "yes Naruto yes" Hinata squeals. They walk back to there friends who are awake and announce the news. They we t inside and sat on the couch but quickly Hinata fell asleep Naruto picked her up and put her in his bed he got in and layer down with her.

The next day Hinata woke up around 1:00 with narutos arm around her she blushes and hugs his arm tightly." I love you" the boy whispers into Hinatas ear she smiles and puts her hand on the back of the boys head and plays with his hair.

"I love you too baby" the girl says with a warm smile on her face. They walk down the stairs to see Lee making breakfast and Sasuke and choji cleaning up. "Hold on why does Hinata have a ring"Lee says.

"Oh yea I proposed to her last night" Naruto says with a chuckle. "So will you Rock Lee be my best man?" Naruto askes "ummm.... Yea no" Lee says with a straight face. "What?" Naruto says confused "I'm kidding of course bro."

The rest of the day everyon hangs around the house cleaning it up before guy gets home. After they cleaned the house they went out to eat at a restaurant called "Ichiraku Ramen" choji as usual ordered a lot of food but it wasn't a big deal because it was Naruto treat.

Later that day Hinata and Naruto plan the wedding they said they wanted it to be soon because they couldn't wait. It was about an 3 hour later but they finally decided on what they wanted to do for their wedding. But first Naruto wanted to make sure it was ok with Mr. Hyuga even though if he said no Naruto still was going to marry her.

The next day Naruto went over to The Hyuga household and gave two loud knocks. Mr Hyuga answer the door. "Oh hello Naruto, um I wasn't expecting you how are you." The man asked "I'm good actually I'm really good it's just I wanted to ask you something." The boy said scratching the back of his head

"Sure come in" the man said as he opens the door fully. "Naruto walked inside and sat on the couch. Would you like anything water, tea?" "A waters fine"the boy answers Mr.Hyuga comes back with a glass of water.

Naruto takes a sip of water and blurts out. "I want to marry Hinata, and I wanted to get your blessing sir."
"Um... ok well this is definitely something to think about I mean you two have been dating for around 2 years and you clearly love each other so I don't see why not yess Mr.Uzamaki you have my blessing." The man says.

"Thank you so much sir I really appreciate it" the blonde boy says he gets in his car and leaves the residence. Naruto comes back into the house and he puts bit his arms in the air and walks over to Hinata singing "We Are The Champions" and he hugs her "he said yes" she asked. "Yup" Naruto responds with a warm smile.