Characters & Disclaimers

Rayland Cook: Age: 14 (15 soon) - Freshman

Rayland tries to hide behind humor whenever she goes through something. She is also very defensive and will fight when necessary but has a fear of her aunt's ex-boyfriend. People around her are trying to break down the walls that she has built for years. Will she break down her walls and give them a chance or will they crack under pressure when it's too late?

Micheal Brown: Age: 23

The eldest Brown brother who is very protective of all of his siblings. He will do anything to keep them out of harm's way. When Rayland comes in, Micheal doesn't like her but if he actually gets to know her, will he change his mind?

Liam Brown: Age: 20

Acts like the mom of the family ever since their Mom died 5 years ago. At first, Liam wants to welcome Rayland with open arms but his first impression of her is that she is a rude, spoiled girl and a bad influence, but when he learns the truth will he give her a chance?

Jayden Brown: Age: 17 - Junior

Triplets with Jaylen and Jaxon, the oldest triplet by 9 minutes. He is a person that rarely shows emotion and closes himself from many people around. He trusts his family but is closest with his Jaylen. When he sees Rayland as an intruder in his family, will he try to get along with her for his brothers' sake or continue to close himself off?

Jaxon Brown: Age: 17 - Junior

Triplets with Jayden and Jaylen. Jaxon is younger than Jayden by 9 minutes and older than Jaylen by 4 minutes. Not as close with his triplets and feels left out by them. Jaxon is seen as an arrogant piece of shit by many people that meet him but that doesn't stop girls from swooning. Jaxon finds it hard to trust and get attached to people because of the death of his mother. He cut himself off from his family and hasn't had a real relationship. Will he take a chance on Rayland or will he let the fear of losing her prevent him from getting close?

Jaylen Brown: Age: 17 - Junior

Triplets with Jayden and Jaxon and younger than Jaxon by 4 minutes. He always feels the need to listen to Jayden because Jayden feels Jaylen is the only person he can count on. Jaylen is a fun and outgoing person. He likes Rayland but is told by his brothers not to like her. Will he listen to his brothers' commands or will he play by his own rules?

Blake Brown: Age: 15 - Freshman

Blake is a moody teenager and despises Rayland for unknown reasons. He treats Rayland that worst out of all his brothers and swore to never accept her. Rayland and her step-brothers are determined to find out why. Will he try to put the past behind him, or will it catch up a little too quickly?

Hayden Brown: Age: 12 - 7th Grader

Hayden is the youngest Brown brother. He really likes Rayland and sees her as a sister. He spends most of his time playing with friends and siblings. He is oblivious to how his brothers treat Rayland. His brothers don't want him to find out how they treat Rayland but when he finds out, will he be able to convince them otherwise?

Other Important Characters:

Weston Alonso  Age: 16 - Sophomore

Matteo Jones: Age: 16 - Sophomore

Max Hale  Age: 16 - Sophmore

Myles Jones Age: 14 - Freshman

Alexander Moore  Age: 16 - Freshman (Had to repeat 2nd Grade)

Aria Neptune  Age: 15 - Freshman

Disclaimers

This story is inspired by My 6 New Stepbrothers by elinched12 and My Step-Brothers by gracegxlee. I want to make it clear I didn't copy either of these stories, I only got my inspiration from them.

Also, don't copy any of my work.

If you spot any grammar or spelling mistakes or a problem in the story line, please point them out. 

Trigger Warning: Includes Self-Harm, Suicide, Drugs, Abuse, Language, etc

(The self-harm and suicide portion of the story is not to the protagonist.)

I will put a warning before a chapter of they contain any of these triggering topics. I will provide a summary at the end if you choose not to read.

I will try to update once a week but I can't make any promises.

If you like this story, check out my profile for Solitaire.

Thank you and enjoy.