"You Ran Over My Chocolate?"

"I cannot believe you ran over my fucking chocolate."

"Wake up, wake up, wake up. It's Valentine's Day!" Rayland felt an unwelcoming force land harshly on her bed. A groan escaped her lips as she prepared to dropkick whoever decided to wake her up early on this horrid day.

Valentine's Day was just a time to soak in her misery with a funny movie and a carton of ice cream.

She peeked over her covers and saw Hayden's cheesy smile sitting on the bed, she found it hard to be mad at him. But it wasn't hard for her to kick him off the bed as he fell to the floor with a loud 'thud'.

"Ow! You couldn't have just told me to leave?" He complained as he slowly stood up rubbing his back.

"I could've but that was way more fun." She laughed, taking off the covers. "Why are you so excited anyway? You got someone special you wanna see?" She teased, poking his stomach until he laughed.

"I'm not telling you," He huffed with his arms crossed. "Especially after you kicked me off the bed."

"So there is someone!" She let out a tiny squeal while Hayden tried to storm out. As he turned around, she grabbed the neck of his shirt.

"You're not leaving until you tell me." She insisted so he took a seat on the bed and let out a breath.

"Fine, there is somebody." He admitted, making Ray smile. "And I kinda need your help."

"I don't know whether to get her the bear or the chocolates. I could do both but I don't wanna go too fast, you know? I don't even know if she likes me back- what if-"

"Hayden, breathe for a second, bud. Now, what do you know about her?"

"Well, she likes to read- Wait, I know exactly what to get her. I gotta go. Thanks for the help." He said as he rushed out of the room, almost falling on his face on the way out.

"Dad, we need to go to the store!" She laughed at his yells from outside the door.

"Dad, please!"

Playing Poker

"I will literally kill whatever boy tries to talk to you today."

"Oh, hush." Rayland rolled her eyes. "You wouldn't hurt a fly, baby bro." She patted Ryan's head, he swatted the hand away as she laughed.

"You're right, but they will." He pointed at her brothers in the hallway. For every boy that walked past, they gave him the death glare, even if they had no intention of talking to her. "And you're literally only a few minutes older than me."

Apparently, overprotective brothers aren't just a myth. They actually exist. And they are actually annoying.

"Whatever, what they don't know what hurt them." She shrugged, walking to her locker.

What she doesn't know won't hurt her either because what she wasn't expecting was a red envelope to slip out of the locker. She smiled at the envelope before stuffing it in her bag as someone came over.

"What was that, Patrick?" A smug smirk formed on his lips.

"When will you ever let that go? Don't you think it's getting old? It's almost been a year." She complained, completely ignoring the question. She slammed the locker shut and walked to her class.

"Nope." Myles laughed, trailing behind her.

"Why are you following me?"

"You know you love my company. And besides, we're in the same class, remember?" He smirked again, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Get your clammy hands off of me." She swiped his hand away and opened the door to the classroom. Right before he could enter, the door slammed in front of his face, leaving him stunned.

"Damn."

-

"I cannot believe you ran over my fucking chocolate."

"What?" Jayden shrugged, plopping a piece of her chocolate in his mouth. "Maybe I shouldn't have run it over, it's pretty good. Did you catch what brand it was?" Rayland sent him a glare and he shrugged.

"Aw, man. Why didn't you save me a piece?" Jaylen slouched next to his brother on the couch.

"You know I did." He says, handing him the last piece of chocolate.

"What did I miss?" Jaxon comes in and sits next to them. Rayland gave them a look, hinting at them not to say anything but Jaylen looked at the ceiling, pretending not to see her.

"Ray's boyfriend gave her chocolates." Jaylen yelled out.

"Jaylen!"

"Who's boyfriend?" Micheal comes in with a stern look on his face, Ray hid her face in her hands from the embarrassment. Myles wasn't even her boyfriend, he only gave her the leftover chocolate he didn't finish.

As soon as she got home, her backpack was ransacked for any signs of Valentine's gifts. All she could do was sit and watch, wondering what she did to deserve such assholes as brothers.

"Nobody has a boyfriend, well except for Liam but that's besides the point-" She huffed out. "He's not my boyfriend, alright? Now give me this." She snatched the last piece of chocolate from Jaylen's hand, making him whine and complain, attracting the attention of Liam.

"Oooooo, you have a boyfriend?" Liam squealed as Rayland buried her head in a nearby pillow.

"She better not have a boyfriend." Paul walks in with his arms crossed.

"Oh my lord, I don't have a boyfriend." She announced for the last time. "Where did you all even come from, do you guys just- like multiply?"

"Boyfriend? Nugget has a boyfriend?" Nasir (the boys' friend from chapter 18) came from around the corner.

"What, when did you even- how did you? I literally hate you, blabbermouths."

"We love you too. sis."

-

"So what did you get her?"

"Well," Hayden paused, "I got her the book that she's been wanting for a while with her favorite fruit snacks she has everyday at lunch. I thought she would love it and..."

"And..."

"I have my first girlfriend!" He smiled, creating little wrinkles near his eyes. Rayland wrapped her arms around his shoulders, swaying side to side.

"Who has a girlfriend?"

___________________________________________________________

So um... Happy Easter.

I'm sorry I've been inactive with this story. The closure for Blake and Rayland will be written, I just need more inspiration to figure it out. I'd rather write these bonus chapters than to keep holding it off. I've also been focused on writing Solitaire which is on my profile if you want to check it out.

I can't promise that I'm going to update every week like before to but I will update more frequently. Sorry for the wait, thanks for being patient with me.

This is an updated version of their ages and stuff.

Micheal Brown - 24

Liam Brown - 21

Jayden/Jaylen/Jaxon - 18 (Senior/Year 13) 

Blake Brown - 16 (Sophomore/Year 11)

Rayland Cook - 15 (Sophomore/Year 11)

Hayden Brown - 13 (8th Grade/ Year 9)