The Beginning Through the End

Dio... Like you said.. Our fates might truly be one in the same... I feel an odd warmth towards you... Now our lives are bound completely.. And they will vanish along with time...

"Would you like a shot at eternity? "

"I can heal your wounds, you can live with your father and friends forever Jojo... "

" What is it that you desire? "

" I..want to change. ....  My fate. I want to finish when it all started... I want to curve my own fate..."

"Very well then.. "

"The Tokyo Tower looks so beautiful in the rain... "

"Can you see it? "

"I'm sure you will find your answers.. "

" Soon..."

" Are you happy now? "

" Jonathan "

The sound of thunder roared through the alleyway streets as it was raining cats and dogs in the night city .

In that dark and dim alleyway between two buildings , layed a blood coated figure . The wounds in her body screamed as the ground around her was filled with a bloody stream . The rain wasn't enough to wash away what was going inside her .

Her chest slowly raised up and down as she was breathing with her barely alive motionless body . Her eyes was half open , vision a little blurry due blood and water going into her eyes .

The sound of rain or thunder didn't reach her soul as The waves , the screams , her name is different voices was all she could hear .

Her heart was torn into million pieces , the hope was gone from her soul . She was tired . She had no chance . She knew that this was the end .