Tower of Grey

Jolyne and the rest get up in the car. They drive through the way to the airport. It was a beautiful sunny day but it seemed the crusaders didn't have much to talk about as they all had been in a serious mood since they all left the Kujo house.

Joseph was driving with Abdol sitting on the second seat looking at his tarot cards. Jotaro and Noriyuki sat near the window seat with the green sitting in between them.

There wasn't much of a talk. Not even when they got on the plane.

Soon they got to their seats which were in the business class section. Joseph guided the children and helped Abdul find his seat.

Jotaro and Kakyoin haven't spoken a word since the start of the journey. Jolyne was lost in her thoughts as you how she will stop the painful deaths of the crusaders.

It was certain she alone won't be able to do the job. But she also felt like she shouldn't share the truth.

It's better if I eliminate him without altering or changing fate.

She thought. After all, if she shared the truth then the same ending will happen as the last fight. As she thought of a possible way, a hand waved in front of her face, disturbing her thoughts.

It was the cherry. He seemed worried with a little smile.

" Down to Earth Irene sempai  ?" (K)

".....?...." (JL)

Puzzled green turns towards the pink-haired realizing she was blocking the was.

" Oh sorry! My bad!"

The girl exclaimed smiling apologetically. The Cherry gave off a little chuckle.

" It's fine. Moreover, I was about to ask if I can take the seat next to you?"

The boy pointed to the seat that was next to Jolyne. Without any hesitation, the girl was about to say yes but the raven took the seat that Kakyoin wanted and eye contact with green to sit beside him.

Jolene made a puzzled face and Kakyoin was slightly surprised by the action.

It was clear that Jotaro wanted the green to stay close to him and even he didn't know why.

Kakyoin narrowed his eyes as he made a little eye contact with Jotaro. But before they could say anything the Johns called out the green.

" Irene dear! Why are you over there? You're sitting next to me xd " (Jp)

Joseph guided her to a pair of seats on the front. Without any more words, she followed the old man.

But the strange pressure among raven and cherry hadn't left. However, they unspoken took their seats.