The Fiddling Specter

Under the scorching Arabian sands moved two vehicles with great speed. A car and a bike. Racing with each other to win the lead.

Sands left back by the hot wheels as hands flew up in excitement.

The white was at the wheel, eyes on the bike as he pushed the accelerator harder with a huge smirk of determination.

The cherry held his scarf on the second seat while observing the map with the other hand.

The magician had his arms crossed sitting on the backseats with the elderly standing and enjoying the race.

As for the Father-daughter, raven was driving the bike at speed with green behind him half standing with her hands high, enjoying the race.

Both vehicles drive through the blazing sands with no intention of slowing down.

The car in speed moved to the side trying to force the bike to move on towards the small rocks and dry grasses to slow it down.

But raven all unfazed just speed up more and headed straight to the rocks.

Seeing this cherry and Egyptian slightly panicked.

But the moment the tire hit the rock it jumps off a bit and crossed the rocky section instantly leaving the white and others surprised.

The raven speed up ahead from the car and lifted his lips looking at green. As she was also giving that evil smile at him.

Right before hitting the rock, she had used Stone free to make a singular tire-size platform that made the bike take off.

The white who was stunned by raven's trick, cursed in excitement.

"FUCK it ! He's really good with those drifts!"(P)

He slapped the staring all annoyed. The elderly smirked from the back and sat back in his seat.

"Why wouldn't he? He goes after me you know."(JP)

"You can ride bikes sir?"(K)

The cherry turned to him while Jones boastfully laughed.

"Oh hell yes !!! I was the master of bikes! One time I fought with a cactus man in the desert with the power of the sun while riding a bike."(JP)

"That sounds a bit bizarre but cool I guess.."(K)

" Well I also know biking! And I know better moves than that bastard!!!"(P)

"Never asked but ok."(K)

The white cracked his neck giving cherry an annoyed glare. The Egyptian who was silent most of the time looked at the elderly who was still in the middle of his nostalgia.

"Hate to break the excitement but I wonder why you wanted to stop more on the south when we have to move towards the north?"(A)

"AAGGH shit! I almost forgot! Polanerff can you drive a little faster and catch up on those two. We have to make a slight detour and stop right here."(JP)