The Bennu and the Oracle

Under the scorching sun in a deserted land an airplane stood firm on the runway

Under the scorching sun in a deserted land an airplane stood firm on the runway . The passengers were busy on boarding the plane while the arrivers fled and made their way inside the airport.

The crusaders had managed to pass the border with safety as they now wanted to secure the little girl's safety .

However Anne was against this idea as she didn't wanted to part from the group and end her journey . The French had held her tight with Joseph trying to convince the child . Kakyoin was at the reception collecting the ticket for the flight.

Meanwhile Green and Raven were At the washroom .

Raven was in the washroom while green waited for him outside . She was deeply focused in her thoughts .

Something happened while they were on their way to across border .....

" From here we have to take a turn ."(K)

As the jeep took a turn the raven suddenly jerked up from his seat in a reflexive reaction as a cargo truck passed the jeep .

The group were startled by raven's action .

" What the !? Jotaro what's wrong !?"(JP)

The Oldman held the young boy tight as he had even summoned his Stand on reflex . Raven breathed quick and excited as he seemed lost in thought process with his eyes all widened

" Jotaro are you ok ?"(K)

The bunch tried to ease him as the child from beside tugged his coat gaining his attention .

" Are you scared of trucks ? "(An)

He pressed his lips together giving a narrowed stare . He was debating his own eyes and mind .

" I thought the truck was ...."(Jk)

His eyes averted towards the direction the truck went . The rest waited as he seemed puzzled . With no words to describe what he felt , he just reverted back to his old usual self leaning back .

" never mind ... "(Jk)

The bunch was confused as they began to focus back on their own individual activities . However..

The green was not .

She felt alarm the moment he showed those strange behaviour.

Was he having some sort of flash back from the past ?

She wondered .

But it was highly unlikely . And very much impossible . But his puzzled eyes and silence was enough for her to know that he was having recollection of the past memories of the event that was supposed to take place ...