Return of the Devil

The morning light entered the room as the green head slept in peace.  The Kujo residence was as busy as always . Holly hummed as she prepared the table with tasty breakfast . Today was Saturday so school was off .

Soon the green head lazily walked in the dinner while rubbing her eyes , following the smell of delicious food. 

The mother noticed the girl and chuckled as the young lady was wearing 'the Micky mouse print night attire' she had bought . 

" Good morning Irene-chan~❤️ did you sleep well last night xd?"

" Good morning Seiko-san ✨ yes ! It was great xd "

Spoke the green head now slowly landing on earth from her loading state .

Holly put Jolyne's breakfast in front her her as she made the greenhead go brush her teeth and fresh up . The young lady lazily walked throuh the halls and reached the bathroom and took her brush .

She brushed her teeth as her eyes wonder around the bathroom . It was bigger than the average . The house itself was also very traditional and seemed rich . Made her wonder how much rich was this grandfather of her was .

She soon got out of the bathroom all cleaned up and walk past her father's room only to see the door being left open with no sign of the raven inside .

It was 10:06 am . Maybe he went out with his friends ? But does he even has friends ? She wondered as she reached the dinner only to hear the telephone from the main entrance ring .

Holly like always , cheerfully ran to receive the call as Jolyne sat down on her chair ready to eat the delicious food she's been waiting for . She heard the telephone ring stop indicating she received the call .

Jolyne hold onto the tasty buttery toast and about to bite,

  a scream broke out the hall..

stopping the green head and ran to the source of the sound . shit- please not what I'm thinking-

Jolyne ran to the main entrance were the telephone was and saw holly all kneeled down on the floor on the verge of crying. 

she was shaking while covering her mouth with her hand.  the telephone hanged with beeping. 

Jolyne rushed to the blonde and kneeled down to her in instant .She tried to think of what to do or what to say .

Right then she noticed the beeping telephone that still had voices from the other side calling out . She hesitantly took the receiver and hold it close to her ears and spoke .

"hello ..."

" Ah- hello there ! This is  from 'x' police station . We would like to inform-"