THIS IS SERIOUS COME HERE RN

........

........

.............

.................................

..................,....................

My precious little Nile River slits...... 

I

Was in the middle of writing Iggy's rampage in my draft chapter.... 

I was also in the process of drawing two more shitty artworks based on that........... 

I just woke up and came to check my notifications. Like usual y'all are thriving in the comment section and enjoying my shit. 

It made my day.

But

Out of nowhere in the 'Glimpse of Genesis ' Chapter in the 'Jolyne Jotaro Shitting bricks conversation '

I see THIS

Who's the snowflake? Come out and show yourself

You got the balls to report me on my OWN STORY!??

Don't get me wrong.  If I really really said something very offensive y'all won't have to say. I would have deleted my comment.

You found something offence 'ACTUAL' offence on my shitty comment then you could have  politely said

"Author! I strongly disagree!"

I would have personally check the comment again to see if it really was that.

But no shit

You frickin got the audacity to  report me without even facing me.

You slightly less precious my story enjoyer!

You are lucky I ain't pulling a Childish Gambino move and torture dancely destroy you.

If you are offended over a little joke like that. Noted I even cleared IN THAT comment, that I was just kidding.

If you still offended offer such a tiny matter than how are you surviving out there in the real world?

You know real world is waaaaaaaay more crazy with the comments. And worse part you can't really "Block" or "Report" them. 

How many are you gonna report huh?

Also also the joke that your snowflake mind decided to report. Is a CANON scene from JJBA.