Few words

So ......

How you've been darling ❤️?

Ok I sound cringe . The heck I just said- 💀

Hello ! This is the author and I'm just stopping by to check up on y'all while also see wassup :/

I know I know ... I AM studying . And things are going pretty well .

Well I got some good news for you all .

Before that

The following chapter is just the author sharing cool info to hide the fact that nobody is listening to him lectures irl

So if you're not interested to read off topic shits then sorry you are not a cool person. 

Just kidding you cool and please skip .

Ok back to what I was saying...

When I'll be continuing the story after exam , there will be many new things .

And maybe I can write a story where we can dive deep into Egypt and  Arab and the cultures .

I have Geography and Islamic History and World history as my main  subject soooo yeah .

I'm having a Hella rollercoaster in different civilization and famous events. 

It's like I'm time travelling to the past . Venturing in different timelines meeting with famous people , witnessing important events .

Btw I'm in the Crusade era now . The war is bloody here .. hiding  under a secret hole and am watching the fight .

Wish me luck on my journey ✨

Ok now since that's out of the way . Here's a doodle version of my current state of mind .

Author's bizarre adventure

Yeah ... 10 hours ... I'm studying for 10 hours each day and life has never been this interesting and fun and crazy and .... Yemen....

Anyways here more cuz this doodles are the only shits I've been making in my 2 hour break .

#1

Me: I feel like I've come to Yemen(southern Arab)

(southern Arab) . The happy place where the permanent citizens live by like this peaceful room while I Rome around the house like a "Bedouin" looking for oasis... Ahh .. yes ... Camels .. they are more important ... Must protect the camels ...

Lil sis : You ok sis ?

Dad: camels ?

#2