A Long Waited Meet (P2)

Holly finished her story as Jolyne sat quietly trying to rethink about everything she just heard.

She also remembered that faint memory of that mysterious figure in rain. So it was dad who saved me that day. She thought as she gave off a little smile.

For how long she had wanted her father to care for her. She had always craved for that fatherly love.

" Do you love my son that much? I wouldn't mind if you do so you know ;) "

"........ What-..... HUhhh!?????"

Jolyne's eyes widened as she made a confused face which soon turn into a cringe. What in the world does she mean by that!? Ahh I think she must have thought Dad and I are- holy shit I gotta fix this before it gets weirder...
Jolyne sighed as she took a deep breath.

If she was going to stay here, might as well start fresh and new. She looked at the mother who was in the middle of her day dreaming of her son. Jolyne waved her bandaged hand in front of Holly while sighing. Making the mother blush for being out of the world before.

" I see you're confusing me and... da- Jotaro... We are just... friends. Also let me introduce myself properly.

My name is... Irene....Irene Idatori.. "

Jolyne paused as she thought, maybe I should kept the sir name hidden.. but I guess they cannot find out anything about me even if they look for it..Holly on the other hand smiled after hearing her(jl) name.

" Ahh I see~ So it's Irene-chan! What a pretty name ^-^ ✨"

Jolyne smiled as she continued.

" I'm 19 years old and I live the other side of this town.. "

Holly made a 'oh' expression as she spoke in a jolly manner .

" Ohhhh My God! You're 19!? so You are much older than my son! Are you perhaps a college student ? "

"Ahh umm...."

Jolyne stopped for a moment... How was she going to tell her grandmother that she didn't attend college because she was in jail for 15 years imprisonment. But she had to say something.

" umm Yeah. I'm in college but I find it boring so I mostly don't care about it. "

Would this answer work? Will she find me suspicious ? She wondered looking at the blonde.

Holly was staring at her silently now.Almost serious. This made Jolyne tensed. She must have suspecting me. I must do something.

Before Jolyne could open her mouth, Holly gave off a big smile and started laughing . Jolyne was confused as to what was funny about this situation.
The blonde laughed for a few second then spoke while wiping her tears.