Glimpse of Genesis

After the surprising stunt of Jolyne and a great showdown against Lovers , she was left with a first degree burn all around her neck .

The white , all worried about his little sister figure , decided to aid her in her need .

He guided her back to the car and pulled out his bag from the backseats.

He was all jolly and cheerful having the opportunity to take the 'big brother' role . He used to be very careful and looked after Sherry .

But that was then a past and he thought he would never have those moments back .

Lucky for him , Irene was there to fill that emptiness .

He thanked his lord for giving him a second chance to be a ' big brother' once again .

Smiling by himself , he opened the lid of the tube to get some burnol for the wound .

Green with a cheerful mood held her hair up for him to apply the paste .

He was doing his best to make sure no scar leaves on her neck and that she would not have to deal with pain from the burned area .

As he applied he had to check all other possible areas where she could have burned.

Just when he thought he was done his eyes fell on a small portion of what looked like a tattoo at first .

Perhaps green had another tattoo on her back like her arms.

However , something felt strange as his curiousity took the best of him .

He tried to apply the paste a little lower just to make out what that tattoo was actually .

Just an innocent curiousity .

However ....

what he saw , was beyond his wildest ideas.

A star shaped birth mark . . .

It took him a few minutes to process what he just saw .

He looked at it again and yes it was real.

Soon the green moved a bit by his stop as it made him aware of the situation before him .

He moved his hand away while she adjusted her jacket like nothing happened and smilingly got off the car saying something to him and head off to the others .

But white remained seated and was greatly puzzled.

No ... It can't be ... He must be hallucinating . This is a mare coincidence right?

But it looked too real .

As if it was an actual birth mark .

He was stunned . Speechless ...