A Long Waited Meet

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!!?!"

Jolyne almost screamed as she jumped a little but winch in pain for the sudden movement .

Holly at the other hand also flinch a little as if she had said something  she shouldn't have . And wondered what might be wrong as she made a puzzled face .

Jolyne was speechless . She couldn't comprehend the situation she was in.  Is this a dream ? Is this some kind of a new ability of Pucci's stand ? She thought. She wasn't sure .

The only fact she was sure about is that , this time she was in was way before her birth . And probably the time when her father had fought the man named Dio .

Suddenly she heard another footsteps from the other side of the door . The sliding door then slid open as Jolyne's jaw drops with her eyes open wide . A familiar deep voice spoke .

" Yare Yare Daze , woman . I can hear you from the other side of the house... "

There stood a tall well-built  figure . Wearing a light purple sleeveless shirt , black jeans with a hat . Green eyes matched with her's . He looked a little younger than her . Maybe 16 or 17 ? With a frown face glaring at Holly .

Jolyne was at shock . Her eyes became watery while fixed with his eyes . She was trembling . She saw him split into two pieces in front of her eyes . At that moment she didn't had a moment to scream or cry . She had no choice . She had to keep on fighting without properly saying goodbye for the last time .

By reminiscing all Only-begotten memories , only one word that had came through her mouth .

" Dad ......"

Tears ran down her eyes as she just silently stared at him with a pained look . Why ... Why must I see you when I just lost you ...  Was all she thought. 

Jotaro on the other hand stood silently . Looking at her eyes . The frown from earlier wasn't there anymore . He felt that . That same sting from that night when he found her almost dead on the back alley streets . The same sting when he saw her being treated by the doctors at the hospital and during the times when she just layed motionless on the bed with that face full of pain .

No words was exchanged untill the mother spoke .

" Dad ? Are you calling my son , Dad ?"

Holly questioned breaking the silence . She was confused by her (j) reaction. Jotaro was also now hit by reality and  wondered why she called him 'Dad' or who was she refering to  ? There was a lot of question in his mind about this girl .

Something was just so strange about her .

Jolyne was also struck by reality as she regretted uttering that . Her mind was filled with mixed thoughts . What happens if she reveals her identity ? What will happen if she let's out the truth that Jotaro was gonna die ? Thats when an idea popped in her head as she looked back at the two who were waiting for her answers .