Bizarre Town

It was a pleasant time in the rooftop . With the beautiful weather and the view , Jolyne was lost in deep thoughts . The raven head who was sitting in the shade was now in the middle of his nap . Apparently when he was about to lit his cigar the punk girl instantly snatched it and threw it away and gave a big lecture while Jotaro cursed under his breath to take a nap .

While the raven rested the green head took a notice of it and walk a little closer to the boy .

It was still very new to her to think she was looking at a younger version of her father . This one didn't had small wrinkles in the corner of his eyes or looked a little weak or had that "middle age " vibe.

This one was more young , strong , tough and handsome ? She chuckled in her mind as she now sat very close to the boy .

The raven had his arms crossed and back rested to the wall . His hat was slightly down almost covering his eyes from the sunlight .

Looking at her father , she seemed to realise why all the girls from earlier was so desperate for his attention . He was indeed very bold looking . And just the perfect bad boy type .

But of course to her , he was the most lamest teenager kid she ever come across .

She smiled by herself while watching her young father sleep . Suddenly she remembered a memory from Jotaro's memory .

It was during she was arrested back in Florida when she was only 14 . Her mother had called him but he was too busy to show up .

Jotaro's part of memory was now flashing in her mind as Jotaro sat in an alleyway all bloody . It was hard for him to breath as he pushed his one hand close to his stomach which was bleeding due to a stand attack .

There was another body laying in front of him which was the enemy who tried to ambush him that time but was defeated .

The raven was somewhere in Italy , sat in that silent alleyway in pain . He was insecure if there was another stand user near by or was he going to make it this time . Was this his time ?
As a phone buzzed in his pocket . He took it out while trembling in pain as he received the call .

"Jo-Jotaro ! Finally ! Where are you !? I've been trying to call you this whole time!"

The wife spoke in sigh of relief after hearing his voice .

"What is it ...? And can you- make it quick ?"

" Jotaro ! You need to come here in America quick ! Jolyne got arrested we have to help her . Your daughter needs you !"

His eyes widened for a second hearing his daughter's name .. He felt a sting in his heart after hearing the news as guilt spread all across his face .

His eyes wondered here there . Of course he wanted to go but then he looked at his wounds and the motionless corpse of the enemy in front of him as it reminded him of his uncertain insecure life.