Gamble Of Existance

The sun scorched above in the open sky as Jolyne, Avdol and Iggy marched through the city looking for clues about the mysterious mansion in the photograph

The air was dry and the streets were silent with fewer people. No sound of chatter or the birds chirping. Even local dogs were not roaming around. But the noon heat and the beaming sunlight were unbearably strong.

This gave the place a sort of unfriendly and not so welcoming to the newcomers. No matter how many shops they went to or houses they knocked on doors, nobody knew anything of this unknown structure.

Throughout their stroll, they felt an odd feeling that they might have been followed. But judging from Iggy's carefree mood they felt some level of reassurance.

On the other side of the town Joseph, Jotaro and Polnereff walked around the edge of the city asking every local and public place.

It appeared no one knew of the mansion.

While the trio kept on their search, the raven couldn't help but have an unpleasant feeling of threat.

Is it because I'm close to Dio?

He couldn't tell.

Soon they reached the end of the path almost the edge of the city. The local buildings and houses were over and an open dusty field was all there was.

The last building before the field was an old restaurant.

With no wait, they entered the place as this one was filled with rather questionable people, mostly drunkards, thugs, chain smokers and many others from a shady background.

On the surface level, Egypt seemed like a place filled with people of diverse colours and cultures living united. But what was also an unfortunate truth is that no place on earth is sinless.

Egypt is no exception to that.

People of all sorts of characters live here among the good ones...

Moving through the curtain of smoke, the trio stopped in front of the counter. They had a cautious and fixed look on their faces as Jones reached into his pocket and dropped three different shots of the same mansion.

"Can you tell us about this mansion?"(JP)

The bartender gave a sceptic look at the foreigners as he wiped the beer glass he held.

"For that, you must order a drink."(??)

It was clear what the assignment was.

Jones ordered three glasses of iced tea as the clanking sound of empty glasses echoed through the busted bar followed by the pouring sound of liquid. The fogged-up glasses were presented in front of them as the elderly placed the money while the bartender observed the picture.

"No, I've never seen this building before."(???)

Alas, the trio was left with no clue in return.

In a place like Egypt, tourists are robbed till their pockets are empty if the desperation is visible to the locals.