10

"Who would do such a thing?!" Alani yelled as she picked up the pieces to her broken vase, one part of her was furious that some random person who do this act of violence against her, but another part of her was scared for her life. What if they come back? Why did they do this in the first place? Who has she wronged and never knew? So, many questions were going through her head and not enough answers were coming fast enough

"I don't know, do you have any enemy's?" Luke asked

"Of course not! I barely talked to anyone" Alani was on the verge of tears, she was afraid and pissed off, but couldn't do anything about it. If she goes to the police, they'll find out that she's had Luca in her home this entire time and she'll be thrown in prison.

Luna sighed heavily

"It was Lance, I know for sure it was. He must of found your address"

Alani looked at Luna with sad eyes, Luca's father was after her and she didn't know what he was capable of. She turned her attention to Luca who was staring at her with a pale face.

"I-I'm sorry Alani, I'm sorry I caused all of this" he said in a small voice.

"It's not your fault Luca, I knew what I signed up to when I allowed you to be here. I could never blame you for your father's actions" Alani smiled, it was the honest truth. Luca had nothing to do with what his father had did, he couldn't make his father stop being an asshole, even if he tried.

"We'll pay for everything, we'll also go talk to our dad about this. This has to stop immediately!" Luke said

"Please, dad isn't gonna listen to us. He didn't listen to us then and he won't listen to us now, we just have to get Alani out of here. He'll be back and we all know that" Lauren stated.

"Where am I gonna go? I don't wanna go to my mom's, I don't want her involved in this" Alani stated as well

Lauren gnawed at her bottom lip, she didn't really have anywhere for Alani and Luca to go. She could have them stay at a hotel room, but someone might recognize him.

"I have a place, you two can go too" Luke said

Lauren, Luca, Alani, and Luna all looked at Luke and waited for him to keep going.

"Remember that time I disappeared when I was 17 and you guys didn't know where I was?"

Lauren nodded

"Well, I think it's time I show you guys where I went. Luca and Alani can stay there until we get this mess situated"

Alani let out a sigh, she didn't want to leave her home, but she knew this was the right thing to do. Who knows what Lance would do after this, he'll probably send people to kidnap her, if he's crazy enough to do this, he's crazy enough to do the unthinkable.

"You guys go, I have some unfinished business to attend to" Luna said
                                     ———
"Are you kidding me!" Luna yelled at Lance

"Is there anything you won't do?! You had these people ransack this woman's house, are you crazy!" She continued on

Lance laid back in his chair and folded his arms

"If she gives up Luca, she'll be left alone" he stated in a calm voice

"How do you know she's has Luca?"

"I have my ways baby and you know that" he chuckled

Luna felt sick to her stomach, is this the man she once fell in love with and had three beautiful children with as well? Is this who he truly is? A psychopath that doesn't give a damn about his own offsprings?