6

Alani tried to ignore the beating sound coming downstairs, the noise got louder as she kept turning. Eventually, she got tired of it and sat up with a groan. Her womanly area was in pain, she moved Luca's arm to realize that he was naked.

It hit her, that she and him engaged in sexual activities last night. She kissed him on his temple and got out of bed and quickly went downstairs to the front door.

She opened the door to see a tall white male, green eyes and black hair. On this side of him was a female no shorter than 5'3 she had dark hazel eyes, long black hair and tan skin.

"Um, hello?" Alani greeted them.

"Hi, are you Alani?" The man asked

"Yes I am" alani crossed her arms

"I'm Luke and this is Lauren" Lauren waves at alani and gave her a smile.

"Can you explain why you're here?"

"It's about someone very important, may we come in?" Luke asked.

Alani thought for a second and stepped to the side allowing Lauren and Luke to step in, she shut the door and lead them to the living room couch.

"Can I get you guys anything?" Alani asked while walking to the kitchen.

"Water would be nice" Lauren said.

Alani's opened the cabinet, grabbed three cups and filled them up with water. She walked over to the fridge to get a couple of ice cubes and dropped them into the cups, she closed the fridge, place the cups on a platter and walked into the living room.

She placed the platter on the coffee table and sat next to Lauren.

"So, who is the person you wanna talk about?" Alani asked

Lauren took a sip from her cup and set it back down. And cleared her throat.

"It's about our brother Luca, we've went to every house in this neighborhood and nobody seems to know him or know his whereabouts"

Alani heart dropped as his name was brought it and the word brother was put into the sentence, alani took a deep breath and put her game face on.

"Well, um, I don't know what to say." Alani strongly admitted.

"He can be really dangerous" Luke said

"We need to track him down, he's not mentally stabled"

Alani wanted to hit him with the 'I know this' line, but she didn't wanna blow her cover, she just slowly nodded her head.

Luca tossed and turned as his childhood memories started to flood his dreams:

"I-I don't wanna do that Mary" a young terrified Luca said.

"I don't care what you wanna do, now do it!" Mary screamed at him

Luca's shaky hands slowly took off his shirt and pants, he stood there in the cold and hugged himself as Mary watched over him. Her smile was sinister as she held the spoon up to him.

"Now, be a good little boy and don't scream"

Mary placed the hot spoon to Luca's side, his ear piercing screams filled the kitchen.

Luca jumped out of his sleep and sat up, his forehead was covered with sweat, he wiped his forehead and looked over to the empty side of the bed.

Alani was missing, he heard chatter downstairs, he got up, put a fresh pair of boxers on and his favorite pajama pants on. He didn't have time to freshen up, he wanted to see what the noise was and where alani was.