TFP holoform Ratchet x June Darby

Ratchet and June are in a secret relationship. While everyone's away things get a little heated.

Requested by: Wildmustang2000
_________________________________________

Shortly after June found out about the Autobots she became close with Ratchet. Ratchet became her guardian and they became even closer. They shared their medical knowledge with each other and talked about their time in medical school. At some point they became a couple, but no one else knew about it; not even Jack. Right now, they were alone at the Autobot base while sitting on the couch together in the human area; Ratchet was using his holoform.

"You know, having this holoform has made me realize a few things." Ratchet said casually.

"Like what?" June asked him curiously.

"Like how big things are and how fragile humans really are. And how easily they get aroused." Ratchet said huskily, gently cupping June's face with his hands.

"Oh, why don't you show me?" June asked right before kissing him.

Ratchet deepened the kiss and placed his hands on June's waist. June moaned into the kiss as Ratchet slid his tongue into her mouth. It had been so long since she had been intimate with anyone; since before Jack was born. She made the mistake of choosing the wrong lover once, but she knew that Ratchet wasn't like her ex-husband. Since everyone was out for the rest of the day they didn't have to worry about being interrupted as they made love together for the first of many times.

___________

The full version is posted on ao3