Lotor x Romelle

While Lotor is visiting the Altean colony he notices a beautiful young Altean woman named Romelle. He tries to get her attention, but nothing seems to work. However, one day he tries something new; something that works. (This takes place in an AU where Lotor wasn't harvesting quintessence from the Alteans)
________________________________________

Normally Lotor would never even consider wanting a relationship, but after meeting a beautiful young Altean woman named Romelle he felt a spark with her. He tried everything to get her to fall for him; love songs, poems, courtship gifts and everything else that should have worked, but nothing ever did. So one day while he was visiting the Altean colony, Lotor decided to just tell her how he felt. He found her in the woods near the stream, sitting on a rock.

"Hello Romelle." Lotor greeted her calmly as he sat next to her, a charming smile on his face.

"Hello, Lotor." Romelle said, trying not to show her displeasure of him being there; she was always suspicious of him.

"There is something I must tell you, Romelle. I've come to realize that I'm in love with you." Lotor said softly, taking both of her hands in his.

"Why, so that you can betray me? Surely you must have been in love with someone else." Romelle said while giving him a suspicious look.

"There was, long ago, but my feelings are stronger for you. It's you I love, it's always been you." Lotor practically whispered, his heart pounding in his chest; he was afraid that Romelle wouldn't give him a chance.

Romelle looked down at her lap for a moment; she didn't trust Lotor very much, but at the same time she thought he was cute in an odd way. She didn't know why he would choose her, a peasant, as his lover. Lotor just sat there, waiting for an answer.

"Alright, but if you do anything to betray my trust you will be sorry." Romelle said, giving him a clear warning.

"I would never." Lotor said softly, her mistrust hurting his feelings.

Romelle blushed as she moved closer to Lotor, feeling slightly less threatened by his presence. She had to admit that the Galtean prince had some good in him. Lotor's heart waa soaring with happiness; he couldn't believe that she said yes. He promised himself that he would be the best boyfriend he could be for her.