Lance x Pidge

After Lance finds out that Pidge is a girl he suddenly feels funny whenever they're in the same room together. Now that he knows that she's a girl he sees her differently.
_________________________________________
The evening Pidge came out and told everyone she was actually a girl Lance was completely speechless. All this time he thought Pidge was a boy, so finding out that he was actually a she was mind blowing. Ever since that evening Lance felt differently about Pidge and he started treating her better. One day while Pidge was trying to reach something in a high cupboard in the kitchen Lance walked in and saw what was going on.

"What are you doing?" Lance asked, a hint of humor in his voice.

"I'm trying to reach the cookies." Pidge replied, still trying to get the package of cookies.

"Here, allow me." Lance said as he walked over, grabbed the cookies and gave them to Pidge.

"Thanks. But why didn't you take them for yourself like you used to back at the Garrison?" Pidge asked, looking up at him.

"Because you need them more than I do, I insist." Lance said politely.

"Lance, what's really going on?" Pidge asked suspiciously.

"Nothing's going on, I just really want you to have them. Anyway, I have to go!" Lance said quickly, making a fast exit.

Pidge just stood there and watched Lance make a quick exit. She wondered why Lance was suddenly being so nice to her; little did she know that Lance had a crush on her.