RID Windblade x Strongarm

Strongarm has never had a crush on anyone until she met Windblade. Windblade has a feeling of why Strongarm acts the way she does.

Requested by: IsabelleBandorilover
_________________________________________
After Windblade showed up on Earth, Strongarm couldn't help but hate her. Or, at least she thought she hated her. To be honest, Strongarm felt flustered while Windblade was around. It took her a while, but she soon came to realize that she had a crush on the City Speaker/warrior. One evening while everyone else was out Strongarm was alone at the scrap yard with Windblade.

"Hey, can we talk?" Windblade cautiously asked Strongarm.

"Sure." Strongarm said, shrugging a little.

"Do you have a problem with me being around?" Windblade asked, cocking her hips a little while crossing her arms over her breastplates.

"I- I-" Strongarm said nervously, caught off guard.

"When I came to Earth I didn't want anybot to feel like I was replacing them." Windblade said, her gaze softening.

"I- don't have a problem with you. I- I- like you… As more than a friend…" Strongarm said awkwardly.

Windblade's optics widened and she allowed herself to relax. She couldn't believe that Strongarm liked her, like, liked her, liked her. She had to admit that Strongarm was very attractive and she had a spark of gold, she just had a hard time fitting in sometimes.

"I'm sorry." Strongarm said sadly.

"Don't be sorry. Strongarm, you're an amazing femme. If it's not too much to ask I would like to go out with you sometime." Windblade said, a smirk tugging on her derma.

"I'd really like that." Strongarm said, her spark leaping in happiness.