TFP yandere Airachnid x Shiro

Shiro comes across Airachnid who captures him. She mistakes him for Jack and goes total yandere 
_________________________________________

When Shiro was checking out a distress call during a solo mission he wasn't expecting the call to be fake. At some point Airachnid had been cured from the Terrorcon virus and traveled from place to place. She wasn't expecting to find a human on the planet she was staying on, especially one that looked so familiar. She captured Shiro; but instead of killing him for her new collection, she decided to keep him alive.

"Oh Jack, you have no idea of how much I've missed you." Airachnid cooed sadistically as she sat Shiro on a pile of pillows.

"For the last time, my name is not Jack!" Shiro yelled, scared of the crazy femme who had captured him.

"You're going to stay here and when you die I'm going to preserve your body." Airachnid said as she lightly kissed the top of Shiro's head, happy to finally have a human in her collection.

Shiro's face twisted in disgust; how dare this Cybertronian femme kiss him! Airachnid still thought that he was Jack, the human who had been her target for years. Shiro knew that the other Paladins would eventually come to rescue him. He hoped that they would hurry because of how Airachnid was acting around him.