Keith x Romelle

When Romelle finds one of Keith's shirts in her clean laundry she decides to wear it since it looks comfortable.
_________________________________________

While Romelle was getting ready for the day she wasn't expecting to find one of her boyfriend's shirts in her clean laundry. It looked comfortable, and she was wanting to try wearing Earth clothes, so she decided to wear it along with a cute skirt of hers. Once she was fully dressed, Romelle exited her room in the castle so that she could join everyone for breakfast. Keith came out of his own room a few seconds after, seeing his shirt being worn by his girlfriend.

"Is… Is that my shirt?" Keith asked, causing Romelle to stop walking and turn around so that she was facing him.

"Oh, you mean our shirt?" Romelle asked, walking over to her boyfriend and giving him a good morning hug.

Keith got flustered; he wasn't expecting Romelle to wear one of his shirts. He had to admit that she looked pretty good in it. Romelle knew that he liked what he saw, she could tell.

"Now, let's go have breakfast." Romelle said as her stomach quietly growled, causing her to lightly blush.

Keith smiled as he took one of her hands in one of his, lacing their fingers together. He wouldn't mind if Romelle wore his shirts more often since she looked so cute in them. Around her, Keith was more cheerful; no one had ever seen him happier aside from his mom, Kosmo and Shiro.