TFA Prowl x TFP Arcee

When Prowl somehow ends up in the TFP dimension he joins up with Team Prime. After several months Arcee realizes that she's in love with Prowl after getting to know him. One evening while they're alone Prowl confesses his feelings for Arcee and things get a little steamy.
_________________________________________

When Prowl ended up in another dimension he wasn't expecting to find a team of Autobots, especially one with their own Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Bulkhead and Arcee. Only this Arcee was different. This Arcee was a warrior, not a teacher, and she hadn't lost her memories and she was younger. Arcee didn't trust Prowl whatsoever at first, but after a few months she got to know him and came to realize that she was in love with him. After Cliffjumper was offlined she never thought she could ever love anyone else.

They went out on patrol together, they sparred together and Prowl taught Arcee how to meditate. One evening while they were out on patrol they stopped on a cliffside, transformed and sat down. Arcee's spark pulsed wildly as she glanced at Prowl. It was nice having another autobot who transformed into a motorcycle, not to mention one who was a Cyberninja.

"Is there something on my faceplates?" Prowl asked, not even glancing at Arcee.

"No." Arcee said, turning her attention to the sunset.

"Arcee, there's something I feel that I should tell you." Prowl said, turning to look at Arcee.

"And what would that be?" Arcee asked with a hint of sass, turning to face him.

"Arcee, when I came to this dimension I wasn't expecting to find any Autobots. As I've gotten to know you I've come to realize that I love you. I understand if you don't feel that way about me, but I felt that you needed to know the truth." Prowl said slightly nervously.

"You love me?" Arcee asked in surprise.

"I do, with all my spark." Prowl said softly, caressing the right side of her faceplate with his right servo.

"I don't know what to say." Arcee said, her spark nearly bursting out of her chassis.

"Then allow me to show you how much I love you." Prowl whispered, closing his optics and pressing his derma against hers.

Arcee closed her own optics and melted into the kiss. Being with Prowl felt right, as if they belonged together. Prowl felt the exact same way and deepened the kiss. His-

__________

The rest of this chapter will eventually be posted on ao3