TFP Ratchet x TFA Red Alert

When Autobots start returning to Cybertron one of them is actually from another dimension. Red Alert wants to blend in, so she gets hired at a recently reopened clinic and meets Ratchet, not the one she's used to.
_________________________________________
Red Alert wasn't sure how she got into another dimension, but when she found herself on a very different Cybertron she did her best to blend in. She ended up getting a job at a newly reopened clinic. Since she was already a very skilled medic she was able to get a pretty good position. When she was trying to save a mech's life, but she needed help and the head medic.

"Thank you." Red Alert said once the mech's life was saved.

"No thanks are needed-" Ratchet said, suddenly remembering that he didn't know her name.

"Red Alert." Red Alert said, officially introducing herself.

"Red Alert. It's nice finally meeting someone who actually knows what they're doing." Ratchet told her.

"Same here." Red Alert said, a light blue blush covering her faceplates.

Ratchet blushed slightly as well, suddenly feeling a strange feeling in his tanks. They talked for a while longer and agreed to meet up again, but somewhere more casual. Red Alert decided that this new dimension wasn't so bad after all.