TFP Knockout x RB Quickshadow

When Knockout gets sent to Griffin Rock to check out an energon signal he finds a very unexpected surprise.
_________________________________________
When Megatron sent Knockout out to a small island called Griffin Rock, Knockout hesitantly went. Normally when he went out to check out an energon signal it was somewhere boring, but so far this trip was actually relaxing. Griffin Rock seemed to be more advanced with its tech, but it also seemed laid back and quaint. So as Knockout sped down one of the roads just outside of the city a blue, gray and black car started chasing him.

"Pull over this instant and step out of your car." Quickshadow said as she chased after Knockout, not knowing that he was Cybertronian.

Knockout moved one of his mirrors and saw the Rescue Bot insignia on Quickshadow. He pulled over just like she ordered, but he transformed. Quickshadow came to a stop and transformed, shocked that she had been chasing after a mech.

"I wasn't expecting to see any Autobots on this quaint little island, nor any Rescue Bots. But a femme Rescue Bot, well, that's a rare sight. You know, I'm no photographer, but I can picture us together." Knockout said flirtatiously.

"Who are you?" Quickshadow asked, not recognizing him.

"The name's Knockout, Doll." Knockout said, introducing himself.

"Are you a refugee?" Quickshadow asked, not seeing an insignia on his frame.

"I'm afraid not. I'm the Decepticon medic." Knockout said, smirking at her.

Quickshadow's optics widened right before she jumped into action. She wasn't expecting to encounter a Decepticon. Knockout just stood there, his optics roaming her frame.

"Why are you here?" Quickshadow asked after a few moments.

"I was sent here to check out an energon signal. However, I can't report it to Megatron because he'd ruin this paradise and capture you and your team." Knockout said, not wanting Griffin Rock to be destroyed.

"Then you're going to leave?" Quickshadow asked in surprise.

"Yes. Although I would like to see you again." Knockout said as his smirk turned into a smile.

"Very well. We can meet again, someday." Quickshadow said before she transformed and drove away.

Knockout watched as Quickshadow left before he commed the Nemesis. A few moments later a groundbridge opened up and he walked through, ready to tell Megatron that the signal was false.