TFP Optimus Prime x Smokescreen

Smokescreen has a crush on Optimus, but he thinks Optimus doesn't know about it. What he doesn't know is that Optimus knows.

Requested by: StarfireCybertronian
_________________________________________
When Optimus asked Smokescreen to go out on patrol with him the rookie was overjoyed and excited. He had a major crush on his leader, but he tried his best to keep it a secret. A couple of hours later Smokescreen and Optimus found themselves on a cliff that overlooked a beautiful valley. They transformed and sat down on the ground.

"Smokescreen, there is something I wish to ask you." Optimus said after a few moments of silence.

"Look, if it's about that incident with that huge rattlesnake, I'm sorry." Smokescreen said awkwardly.

"No, it's not about that. Smokescreen, are you harboring feelings for me?" Optimus asked, not trying to pry too much.

"What?! Who told you?" Smokescreen asked in shock.

"No one told me. Smokescreen, it is common for a young mech to find someone like me attractive." Optimus said softly.

"I understand if you're not interested." Smokescreen said sadly, worried that Optimus hated him now.

Optimus smiled slightly as he wrapped one of his arms around Smokescreen. Smokescreen was a little shocked at first, but leaned against Optimus. They sat there until it got dark and it was time to go back to the Autobot base.