TFP Breakdown x Arcee

While Arcee's out taking a break from the Autobots she crosses paths with Breakdown who's taking a break from the Decepticons. It's been a while since Arcee's been fragged and Breakdown can tell.
_________________________________________

Things at the Autobot base had been very stressful lately, so Arcee went out for a drive. Things had been so busy that she never had time to herself. When she was far enough away she transformed and started walking. She was in a forest by now, so it was safe for her to be out. Little did she know that she wasn't alone.

"Hey, Autobot!" Breakdown, who was nearby, called out when he saw Arcee.

"Stay where you are!" Arcee spat, transforming her servos into blasters and pointing them at the large mech.

"Hey now, I don't want to fight." Breakdown said, putting his servos up in surrender.

"Why are you here?" Arcee asked, lowering her blasters slightly.

"I'm here to get away from the Decepticons for a while. Buckethelm has been on everyone's afts lately." Breakdown told her.

Arcee hesitantly transformed her blasters back into her servos. Breakdown slowly approached her, realizing how beautiful she actually was. Femmes were rare, so coming across one was a huge honor.

"You seem tense." Breakdown said after a few moments.

"You have no idea." Arcee said, relaxing a little.

"I can help, if you like." Breakdown said, trying to flirt.

"Like what?" Arcee said, feeling a hint of arousal as she looked up at the big, muscular mech.

__________

The rest of this chapter will eventually be posted on ao3