Hunk x Shay

When Hunk heals he takes Shay out for a romantic date at one of his favorite doughnut shops.
________________________________________
After Sendak and the other giant mecha were defeated, and everyone healed from their wounds, Hunk was finally discharged from the Garrison hospital. As things on Earth returned to normal, Hunk decided to take Shay out on a date. Shay was more than happy to go out on a date with Hunk. So now, they were in a doughnut shop that was a few miles away from the Garrison.

"There are so many flavors, how do you choose?" Shay asked Hunk as she looked at the different kinds on the wall menu.

"We can get a dozen assorted." Hunk told her.

"Really?" Shay asked with excitement.

"Yeah. Can we get a box of twelve assorted doughnuts?" Hunk asked the teen boy who was behind the counter.

The teen boy recognized Hunk and went to go put twelve different doughnuts in a doughnut box. Hunk paid for the doughnuts when they were ready before he and Shay went to go sit down at a table with a couple of chairs. Shay picked the doughnut that had pink frosting and sprinkles on it and took a bite.

"Mmm, this is very sweet. The frosting reminds me of the fruit you call 'strawberries'." Shay said as she ate the doughnut.

"That's because it has strawberry frosting." Hunk told her, picking out a different doughnut.

Shay smiled as she finished her first doughnut before choosing a second; a chocolate one this time. Hunk and Shay talked about their favorite sweets and where they wanted to go next after they left the doughnut shop.