RID Starscream x Windblade

When Windblade goes into heat she goes into the forest to be alone. However, she runs into Starscream who is also in heat.
_________________________________________
If you're uncomfortable with suggestive content, then LEAVE!!!
_________________________________________
When Windblade went into heat she decided that it was best if she went into the forest to take care of it herself. Unlike regular Cybertronians fliers' libidos were always much higher and since the others were all grounders they wouldn't be able to satisfy her. When she came across a cave she went in to masturbate. However, she wasn't expecting to find a certain Seeker in the cave with his spike out. In her heat hazed state she didn't recognize him.

"Hey hot stuff, mind helping a femme out?" Windblade asked, flirting her way into getting him to help her.

"Well come here if you want to. I know you want my spike to fill that tight little valve of yours." Starscream groaned, showing off his spike.

Windblade walked closer and removed her codpiece, her valve already soaked. Her cooling fans were trying to keep her frame from overheating, as was Starscream's. Windblade sat in Starscream's lap and rubbed her valve along his spike.

"Your spike is so big!" Windblade moaned as she placed her servos on Starscream's shoulderplates.

"All the better to frag you with, my dear. Primus, I can't even remember the last time I encountered a femme as perfect as you!" Starscream moaned, gripping her hips with his servos, his sharp digits scraping her paint.

"How bad do you want my spike?" Starscream asked, teasing her.

"Really bad! Please frag me!" Windblade moaned loudly, getting desperate.

Starscream growled lowly as he flipped himself and Windblade over, pinning her to the ground. Windblade whimpered and begged for his spike until he finally thrust into her. They both moaned loudly as Starscream immediately started thrusting. Neither of them cared that they were technically enemies; all that mattered was that they finally were satisfying each other.