Did You Just Propose Me..!!? 😮

Do vote and comment..if you seriously liked and felt thus chap. To be haaawwt..🔥🔥 your guyz it takes hell lota of time to match all of yours expectations ..so let's start our story..😉

Preeta: (glares him) okay Bajarbattu, aa jaungi shoot pe warna tum din mein pachaas baar mujhe kal kar mera dimaag na kha jaaoge..hn..

Karan: hai kya

Preeta: kya

Karan: dimaag

Saying this he bursts out in laughter and their banter continues..

Abhi: (getting irritated) stop it guys.. kya bacchon jaise lad rahe ho tum dono...

Seeing him irritated, both of them giggle.. and then laugh..🤣🤣

And three of them laugh together..

Finally the day when they (Abhi, Preeta, Karan) would board the flight..

When they were in for check-in, Preera arrived,

Karan: Hi Preeta Arora, waise bada jaldi aa gayi..(laughs) (she rolls her eyes)

Abhi: oh..Hi Preeta

Preeta: Hi.. hi Abhi

Karan: (angrily) oyee.. Bajarbatti meine bhi tumhe hi.. bola..tumne uska toh jawaab nahi diya... (Cutely pouts)

She found him too cute and just pulled his cheeks and laughed at his antics and was about to go that..He held her hand and took her to a side..

Karan: tumne Shristi aur Tanya ko bataya hai ki tum Goa jaa rhai ho shoots ke liye..

Preeta: (cutely angry) kyun bataun..(makes a sad face) bahut baar aur bahut dinon se contact kar rahi thi dono ko.. lekin ho nahi paya baaat isiliye ghar bhi gayi thi unki lekin pata chala ki dono koi trip pe jaa rahe hain.. (cutely folds her hand) aur woh bhi mujhe bina batye..

Karan: acha abb zara piche toh dekho..(smirks)

Seeing his smirk.. she turned back and found all her friends there.. Shristi, Tanya, Rohit,Shanaya, shruti, Shraddha, priyanka and all others..

She jumped with happiness.. and went and huged all of them..and confronted them for not telling her that they would all be joining their shoot trip and it's no longer a shooting trip but a vacation..

She then saw Karan with grateful eyes. She was surely grateful to him for making her this happy.. she wasting no time went to him and hugged him tightly pressing her body on him..by wrapping her hands around his neck.

All were shocked including her sudden soft behaviour..but all knew that they surely had something between them. He too hugged her back.. although it was a friendly hug.. but his feelings were totally more superior than of friends.

She broke the hug and whispered to him.. "Thank you".. he lostly said to her.., "I Love You".. her face got lightened and she asked.. "hnn..??"..

He then realised what he just said.. covering up his words he again said, "I mean I Love You All.. that's why I did this for you all." She slightly smirked seeing him a bit hesitated... Coz she knew there were some feelings in him for her.

At last they all boarded the flight, and they were sitting in their seats. Preeta went to the window seat and was about to sit. That she bumped with Karan.. who sat in that seat.

Preeta: aaii Bajarbattu.. yeh mera seat hai tum.. utho.. (pulling him up)

Karan: aaaeee.. yeh mera seat hain.. hnn.. (showing him his ticket)