Leap!♡

Am loving the Support you all are Showering and haan sab mere dil ke kareeb ho aur sab mere dost ho..!!

MairaMubashar puchne ki tarah puchne ki zarurat nahi hai🙃🙃 of course i love you all🌝❤️..

***********

Recap:

Bichare Karan ki baji band baaja baarat (baarat aayi nahi hai on the way 🙃🖐🏻)

Continuing,

She widened her eyes and mouth.. and jumps on the bed.. he goes to the left side of the bed and she runs from the right side that he comes to the right side blocking her way and they both fall on the carpet with him above her.

He smirked while she saw him nervously.. and smiles nervously..

Karan; so? Ready for (huskily) 20 Minutes Kiss..

He smirks while she nods in no cutely. He takes her both hands pins it above her head. She closes her eyes feeling what would happen next. He smiles and moves above and kisses her hand.

She opens her eyes and he sees intensely in her eyes. He leans and kisses ber forehead, she smiles. He kisses both her cheeks one by one making them fully wet..

She started wriggling as she was getting tickles. He started rubbing his nose on her cheeks..

Preeta: um... Karan mujhe gudguddi ho rahi hai..

He smiles and starts nuzzling in her nose hungrily while she was just moaning softly. He kissed there softly and she smiles. He loosens his grip on her hand and she opens her eyes.

She placed her hands on his chest while he closes his eyes and Leans towards her.. she taking the chance rolled and moved away and he fell on the ground like a thud

She laughingly opens the door..

(Romance ke pujariyon shaadi tak toh wait kar lo waisa Mature wale romance ka 😂✌🏻)

Preeta: (mimics) 20 Min Tak kiss nahi kiya toh mera naam Karan nahi.. (laughs) ho gayi tumhari 20 minute ki kiss 😂🤘🏻

Karan: You!!

She Widens her eyes and runs from there while he ruffles his hair and sees her Going..

Leap..

A big Mansion was shown decorated Beautifully, yes! It was Luthra Mansion..

It Was Holi and everyone were busy wishing and applying colours to e/o..

A girl was shown attending the guests and wishing them.. suddenly someone called her..

Rakhi; Preeta beta zara rangon ki thaali ko leja kar Mandir mein rakhde..

Yah! She was revealed to be Preeta.. Her Look:

 Her Look: