One In All Senses😂..!!

Next Morning,

Karan moves in sleep.. yawning but suddenly his eyes went to Preeta sleeping on the couch cutely hugging the pillows..

There were almost 6-7 pillows on that small couch.. Geez..!! I am like that..🤦🏻‍♀️😂.. who else sleeps with bundles of pillows...?

He sighed and tried removing the pillow that she cutely Hugged the pillows even more.. he chuckled at her antics.. he sat on the bed and started admiring her..

After admiring her for almost 30-40 minutes he get up from the bed and carefully lifted her in his arms and carefully placed her on the bed.. and covered her with her pillows 😂 and duvet..

He himself went in the washroom to freshen up..

Preeta changes sides and she feels something wet and opens her eyes to see Karan's wet T-Shirt..

Karan came out and saw her sitting on the bed confusingly and covering her with the duvet..

Karan: uth gayi..

Preeta: yeh tu..tumhara t-shirt kyun pada hai bed mein aur tum aise (nervous) bina shirt ke kyun ghum rahe ho...

Karan: tumhe kuch nhi yaad nahi (she nods in no) (in mind) mujhe bhi kuch yaad nahi hai bass itna ki hum kiss karne jaa rhe the ki mein so gaya.. ab isse bhi kuvh yaad nahi toh kyun na faida uthya jaye.. (to Preeta) Preeta tumhe sach mein kuch yaad nahin..

Preeta: nahin.. kal mein bahut thakki thi.. aur jab mein thaki hui hoti hun toh mera (making faces) memory down ho jata hai aur mein stress relief tablets khaati hun jisse mera memory 😬🤐🤐.. toh mujhe kuch bhi yaad nahi rehta..haan bass itna yaad hai ki tum mujhe pareshan kar rahe the..(pouting) bahut zyada (he cutely glared her) Aur mein Minnie, Zinnie, Chinnie, Linnie ke saath so gayi..

Karan: hain..? Yeh Minnie, Zinnie, Chinnie, Linnie koun hai..?

Preeta: (cutely) yeh pillows (lifts them) oh haan aur do ka naam toh bolna bhul hi gayi 😅 Yeh hai Pinnie (lifting one pillow) aur yeh hai Kinnie (lifting another pillow)

Karan; tum pillow ke bhi naam rakhti ho..?😕

Preeta: mein toh har cheez ka naam rakhti hun...🤭 Aayi.. topic change mat karo aur bolo ki (nervous) kal raat kya hua tha I mean..🥺.. Mein tumhare bed pe aur tum aise bina shirt ke..

Karan: Preeta

Preeta: Karan

Karan: Preeta (sits beside her on the bed)

Preeta: Karan

Karan: p.. preeta

Preeta: (gritting his) ab bologe bhi Karan..

Karan: Actually Preeta woh (she sees him with curious eyes) Preeta woh.. (seriously) Preeta We Became One In All Senses.. We crossed our limits..

Preeta was in such such such deep shock listening his words she was breathing heavily..

Karan: good job Karan Luthra kya acting ki hai iss Kareli ka shakal dekhne layak hai..

Preeta: nai..nai..yeh nahi ho sakta.. tum..tum jhoot bol rahe..ho na.. tu..

Karan: (holds her hand) Mein bhala jhuth kyun bolunga Preeta..

She looks at his hand which held her hand and she pulled her hand back.. she sneakingly moved from the bed making distance b/w them.. While he naughtily came near her.. And her phn rang..

Preeta: Hello..

Aishu: Hello Mumma.. Aap Mamu ke saath so gaye (she widened her eyes but then remembered his words)