I Love You..🦋

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment..🦋🌠

Happy Reading 💫

Recap;

Karan Proposes Preeta For Marriage in a Grand Way!💫

Continuing,

Night, 12:30 am

"Tnnng.. tng"

Karan: uff yaar itni raat ko kiska phone hai (picking the phone) hello

Housekeeper: Karan Sir Preeta Ma'am Achanak se behosh ho gayi hai..

Karan: what!!.. aaaa..aap wahin rahiye.. aap usse uthane ki koshish ki jiye.. paani chinchiye.. mein..mein abhi aa raha hun..

He immediately drove to her house. As soon as he reached their, he found the main door open. He hurriedly rushed inside the house.

The house was dark. He shouted her name and there was no response so he rushed to her room and as he entered..

🎊..Surprise..🎊

And his eyes fell on the well-decorated room.

And then on her who was standing there, totally fine with a wide smile

And then on her who was standing there, totally fine with a wide smile.. He took a relieved breath and immediately hugged her tightly. She confused but hugged him back.

He was a bit sobbing in her arms. She heard his silent sob even and got worried.

Preeta: Karan.. kya hua tum..

Before she could complete he broke the hug and started touching her whole face and body assuring that she is fine..

Preeta; kya kar rahe ho

Karan; tu..tum chup raho.. bass yeh batao ki tum thik ho i mean.. behosh kaise hui thi..

A naughty smile curved on her lips.

Preeta: behosh hone sirf ek zariyaa tumhe yahan laane ke liye..

Karan; (angrily) Are you serious Preeta.. tumhe pata bhi meri kya halat ho gayi thi yeh sun kar ki tum behosh ho gayi.. ghar pe bina kuch bataye yahn par aa gaya..

Preeta; par mein toh..

Karan; (Angrily) kya me toh kya me toh yeh na bahut baddha mazak ya jo bhi tha.. mujhe kitni tension ho gayi thi pta nahi tumhe kya ho gyaa hoga..

She cutely yet sadly pouts while he cups her face.

Karan; tumhe pata hai na ki tum kitni important ho mere liye.. haan? Tumhe ek kharonch bhi aa jaati hai toh jaan nikal jaati hai meri..