Will You Marry Me💘🌈!?

One of the most awaited Chapter... Enjoy!!

**∆**

It was evening time,

Preeran were all ready. Their looks:

At the Function (Like Super Dancer show mein guest hote hain waise hi)

At the Function
(Like Super Dancer show mein guest hote hain waise hi)

Host: So now lets welcome the charm of this industry.. The Very Gorgeous, Beautiful and Extremely Talented, Preeta Arora and The Man Of The Match, Man of the series, Karan Luthra

The doors opened and Both entered the stage hand in hand. The Music played..

Karan: Do nain se sitaare
Hain chaand sa mukhda
Kya kehna uska
Aafreen..

He started moving in Circles around her.. while she put her hands on her waist with attitude..

Karan: Daawat mein jaise
Ho shahi tukda
Uske jaisi na koyi
Naazneen..

He moved a bit back swaying his hands on air and then pointing towards her while she looked away..

Karan: Shahi joda pehan ke

He came towards her, held her hands and dragged her to the middle of the stage.. and twirled her and her back hit his chest.

Karan: Aayi jo banthan ke

He started hitting his shoulders with hers and raised his eyebrows. She pointed her eyebrows towards left and both smiled.

Karan; Wahi to meri
Sweetheart hain..

They moved back together and started doing the hook step of the song making the heart with their hand and moving their legs to and fro..

They went and dragged all the couples on the stage..

Karan: Sharmayi si bagal mein
Jo baithi hain dulhan ke

All the boys joined Karan and started pointing towards their girls taking a step forward at a time.

Karan: Wahi to meri
Sweetheart hain..

All the boys and girls at a time did the hook step making the heart with their hand and moving their legs to and fro..

All started grooving around their girls. While Preeran were busy doing the dance steps together, laughing.. He started twirling her while she was all smiling..
_________________

Host: And the last Award goes to Mayank Tripathy...

Everyone Hooted..

Host: So, now I Would like to request our special guest Karan Sir And Preeta Ma'am to please come on the stage for a game..?